Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Manufacturer bashing on OSO >

Manufacturer bashing on OSO

Notices

Manufacturer bashing on OSO

Old 08-27-2002, 03:14 PM
Uncle Toys

Well said DockRocker. I don't care what the subjects are, I decide what I read and don't read. However, I do appreciate it when it stays on the civil/professional side. Once it degrades to mud slinging, I typically tune out.

What's the saying Steve? Sling mud and all you do is loose ground.

Old 08-27-2002, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All your points are good ones. Please don't hesitate to use that "Report to a Moderator" button and let us decide also. Just remember, you can't do that and then crucify us when we do delete something as some members like to do.

OSO
Old 08-27-2002, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are all right about ROCK STAR, but lets face it there are good and bad businesses and business deals. It seems sometimes people on this board only want to hear the good, and if it is bad it is considered "bashing". I take all posts with a grain of salt, good or bad. How do we know if the good posts aren't sales efforts from the particular business owners brother? Most of the posts on this board seem legit and sometimes emotion gets the best of us. If bashing or sharing a negative experiencing is not right, should promoting be OK? I think there is more promoting than bashing by far. My .02 as always.
Old 08-27-2002, 06:33 PM
Banned

I don't think OSO should get in the habit of censoring posts. If they did, the next thing you know, they would be catching hell for censoring a bash of xyz boat and allowing one to remain for the abc boats. It is a slippery slope. I think dockrocker put it well. I've never heard any of the respected members bash any manufactorer. Generally if someone comes on bashing, no one has any respect for any other things they have to say. I'm sure most people have their favorites and one's they don't like, but just because one person doesn't like them, doesn't mean everyone shouldn't, and the respected members get their point across without stooping to pure mud slinging. The board will police it's own, it always has. Can you think of any the bad bashers that are still around????
Old 08-27-2002, 06:49 PM
Registered

Ditto
Old 08-27-2002, 07:44 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Huh. I didn't even read it. I'm not sure why, but I just don't care to read about boats being bashed I'm even confused about Donzi at this point......

Oh, and the quickest way to get OSO to delete a thread about bashing a manufacturer? Just title it "Cigarettes suck" LOL! j/k Hell, Jeffrey will probably delete thi

Mark
Old 08-27-2002, 07:54 PM
Registered

Point well taken Cuda, I agree with that, most people that are negitive don't stay very long, and OSO we are not crucifying you thats how we have a little fun, every now and then, you both have been great here, you put up with a lot of crap at times, more than you deserve, keep up the good work guys
Old 08-27-2002, 08:07 PM
DOCTOR DAVE

32fever, are you ... are you...happy with your fountain?

Old 08-27-2002, 09:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

dockrocker,

do you have the phone number for Super Gazonga? I've heard nothing but good about their commitment to customer service. I picked up a brochure on their new Turbo Thermal Mega Pistolwhip PokerRun Specials.. They're so cool.
Old 08-27-2002, 10:06 PM
Registered

Reporting to a moderator allows us to send a nice PM and explain to them how it works around here. We agree, you all do a great job of tearing up the ones that don't play fair. We will never fault you all for that. Don't forget, you all have chased a few away- but there were also a couple that didn't get the message and we finished them off with the delete button.

OSO

Quick Reply: Manufacturer bashing on OSO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.