Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Texoma Poker Run Labour Day >

Texoma Poker Run Labour Day

Notices

Texoma Poker Run Labour Day

Old 09-03-2002, 01:10 PM
outlawntexas

We were there Sunday. Saw some wild rides for sure. I wasn't in the poker run but followed it a bit. My 24 Outlaw just can't touch those speeds in that chop. Selling this one and getting the 29 twin engine! We'll fly next year.

Bruce Tyler,TX

Old 09-03-2002, 01:19 PM
DallasHeat

Well, we hooked up with Johnnyboatman on party Island, nice ride Johnny!! Didn't see anyone else I recognized.

We stayed at Rock Creek Sunday morning, since it was one of the stops, sat in our slip and waited for the boats to come to us. I will go in the run next year for sure!! Looked like everyone was haveing a blast...

DallasHeat

Old 09-03-2002, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Graet Run

I was the guy in the Yellow Nor-Tech, I am glad to report that I won the Poker Run with a Queen high straight. I never thought a straight would win this event because there were almost two hundred hands, so I didn't even bother to buy into my own calcuta. I wish I had though. I would have an extra $14000 . The payout was alot lower than last year ( $22750 ) but I am not *****ing. Thanks to Mercury Racing for fixing my drive problem, I am just sorry I had to sue them to get any action out of them. They were very professional when I finally got their attention though. Thanks to Scott Butine. He is a drive genious. Good luck to everybody else in the future! There is a Poker Run on Lake Travis on the 14th, hope to see some of you great people here also. Chow Denohew ( Luna Sea ) 52 Nor-Tech Hello Terry
Attached Images  
Old 09-03-2002, 07:08 PM
DallasHeat

denohew,

Congrat's your boat looked great....Good luck in the Austin run, however, maybe you will share the wealth....

DallasHeat

Old 09-03-2002, 09:13 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DENOHEW, good to see you her on offshoreonly, I only met you breifly I was in the 24 on the other side of Jimmy's 33 on sat at party island, I wanted to check out your boat,I was down with Jimmy, mabye I'll get a chance at one of the future Travis runs, I have seen your boat in several mag. at Poker runs all over, great boat. see ya later