Turbine Powered Cats

Old 08-30-2002, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cig for sale... Cat inquiries...

Hey Nort, whats going on here!
Old 10-11-2002, 10:19 AM
Turbine

You may contact me at 337-924-0298 or [email protected].

Old 10-11-2002, 10:32 AM
Registered

Contact Robin Mosmiller at Integrated Turbine Service, LLC. Rigs 40' Skaters with turbines. I've seen photos......SWEET. These are VERY custom boats.......Powerboat Magazine will be doing a piece this month for a later issue.

410-360-2216
email for Integrated Turbine Services, LLC
Old 10-11-2002, 11:10 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Let's play!
Attached Thumbnails Turbine Powered Cats-jetsetsmallwflames.jpg  
Old 10-11-2002, 02:06 PM
mgw

Powerboat is good about writing "unbiased" articles...especially when their advertisers are involved. I don't think Mossmiller has built more than two turbine boats. There are other people people in the business that have a lot more experience and also build VERY custom boats.

Old 10-11-2002, 02:11 PM
Registered

Originally posted by mgw
Powerboat is good about writing "unbiased" articles...especially when their advertisers are involved. I don't think Mossmiller has built more than two turbine boats. There are other people people in the business that have a lot more experience and also build VERY custom boats.

Not a great first post, but welcome to the board. Instead of bashing Powerboat and Mossmiller, why not just inform them about the "other" companies that you know about that have more experiance?
Old 10-11-2002, 02:19 PM
Registered

Originally posted by PhantomChaos

Not a great first post, but welcome to the board. Instead of bashing Powerboat and Mossmiller, why not just inform them about the "other" companies that you know about that have more experiance?
Ya beat me to it PC. Well said......
Old 10-11-2002, 02:24 PM
mgw

Good reply...didn't mean to come on so strong. I enjoy reading PB, but I do find that their articles run very in line with their advertisers' list. If it sounded like I was bashing Mossmiller, it was not intentional. I just happen to know that he is new in the business and have seen installations from Marine Turbine Technologies and Arneson Industries. Both looked top notch and both have been in the business for a long time.

Old 10-11-2002, 02:35 PM
Registered

MGW

Are you trying to rack up posts

Just kidin welcome to the board
Old 10-11-2002, 02:47 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

audiofn, The turbines have a different type of noise . They don't thunder like big blocks but they are loud . I beleive they idle around 100 db and run at 110db . But it is not realy that bad .It's just different . If a turbine is off in the distance you barely notice infact if hes not realy hammering he can almost run by you without hearing him (with other boats around ) . But a big block with blowers makes the earth move compared to it . Being in the boat is not bad if you don't mind the smell . Kind of like the days of the (Karosene) torpedo heater in the garage !!

Quick Reply: Turbine Powered Cats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.