Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Upper Chesapeake and JFJ's >

Upper Chesapeake and JFJ's

Notices

Upper Chesapeake and JFJ's

Old 08-30-2002, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Miami i believe i have saw you there about three weeks or so ago. white 25 checkmate with windshield purple checkered flag towards rear. if i see you again i will stop and say hi.

Rob
Old 08-30-2002, 10:39 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I'll look for ya Miami. We are staying in the Annapolis Yacht Basin? As for you Warpaint..............Bumpers not Bumbers!!! And also at least my Active makes longer treks than to the flats!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOh that was a good one!!! Don't worry someday you'll grow a real set of nads and stand up to the Cheif.!!!!!! Maybe we'll see ya down there................as we fly by!!!!
Old 08-31-2002, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by Miami
R Addiction - if you make it to Ego Alley ( Annapolis ), we are always tied up there. You will see a woman yacking on a phone and I am roming the docks to get away from the yack!

33 powerplay with purple splatter paint Paul
i was down in annapolis....last week and would just love to pull up to the city dock with a bunch of loud engines to see the reaction from all those people just walking around in piece!
Old 09-01-2002, 07:14 AM
Ike
Charter Member#93
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by R Addiction
I'll look for ya Miami. We are staying in the Annapolis Yacht Basin? As for you Warpaint..............Bumpers not Bumbers!!! And also at least my Active makes longer treks than to the flats!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOh that was a good one!!! Don't worry someday you'll grow a real set of nads and stand up to the Cheif.!!!!!! Maybe we'll see ya down there................as we fly by!!!!

Hey R Addiction, talk about spelling, it's chief not cheif
Old 09-01-2002, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

r addiction,how is annapolis?a little soggy?how are you getting home?shall i call towboat us.
Old 09-01-2002, 11:52 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wanna go how, where, when, or too late??????
Old 09-01-2002, 11:58 AM
Miami

Just left Annapolis this morning - wearing yellow oil-skin bibbed trousers, parker, helmut with face shield and wife in the cabin complainning! Some long weekend.

bright side - I have 200gallons of fuel for next weekend.

Old 09-01-2002, 06:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Went to JFJ's Sat about 2:30 PM..........not a lot of boats there and coming back north a Turkey Point ....it was *****.......3-5 footers. Once in the Upperbay ("Flats" ) ..... like glass....pulled out this AM and now back at home.....at least one partial nice day. That area needs the rain....hope it helps

Last edited by enticer; 09-01-2002 at 08:32 PM.
Old 09-02-2002, 04:39 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Miami, was that you're PP on ego alley? Saw a 25 and a 3? Stayed there all day sunday in the rain. Went out to dinner and the rain stopped at about 8pm. Had some ugly water on the way down, then it got real nice after Pooles Island. Just got home at 5pm. The water on the way home was a little snotty, didn't see any Apache's out there! A little rain won't hurt ya!!!! Just don't drive around in it!!!
Old 09-03-2002, 07:34 AM
Miami

R Addiction - yes that was my 33PP and my friends 25 in the alley.

Sorry we missed you. We got their mid afternoon and the girls were hungry. We drank the afternoon away @ the waterfont hotel bar Pusser's. I beleive you cruised down the alley and we all yelled but to no avail. We stayed the night at our marina, in the rain, and went home Sunday morning. We came back to ego on Monday, but everyone was gone.

Catch you on the next adventure!

Paul

Quick Reply: Upper Chesapeake and JFJ's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.