New Orleans weekend 10/17/14 >

New Orleans weekend 10/17/14

Notices

New Orleans weekend 10/17/14

Old 10-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default New Orleans weekend 10/17/14

Going next weekend and wanted to know if there was a Al Copeland Museum or anything of that sort. I know some of his toys have been sold after his passing. I haven't seen them since they use to be in front of what is now days the Marriot Courtyard in KW. If anyone is going to be out and about let me know. Looking forward to it as I haven't been there since I was a young chump.

Last edited by SkaterMike82; 10-07-2014 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Your going to New Orleans 2 months ago? Lol
Old 10-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Registered

LMAO!!!!!! I guess i started drinking already haha
Old 10-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is nothing left I live here in New Olreans. Unfortunately his kids blew through all his money and sent all of his toys/cars to auction last year. The Phonemnonme is at brokerage in Texas somewhere for sale it's listed on powerboatlisting.com. His old mechanic Scotty has now opened a shop on the Notthshore and still has one of the skaters for sale. It's ashamed that his kids did not complete his dream and finish building what could have been the fastest boat in the world.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Registered

That's what I thought but hope something was still around. Oh well I guess that's more time to drink and party up. Anyone in the area that's going to be out in this area or surrounding areas let me know. If you happen to see a Skater shirt just tap me in the back. If anyone is going to be in the water and don't mind a a crazy couple to tag along let me know . The booze and fuel is not an issue.