Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I need some input for honeymoon planning >

I need some input for honeymoon planning

Notices

I need some input for honeymoon planning

Old 08-29-2002, 10:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fiji. It was without a doubt, the best vacation we have ever had!
Old 08-29-2002, 10:50 PM
Registered

O.K. I'll be the first to say this and take the sh*t.......DON"T FU*K'IN GET MARRIED......unless you want a family of course. Oh sh*t, I said that and i'm going on 18 years of marrige?Wardey
Old 08-29-2002, 11:17 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

The Caymen Islands are nice and slow if you want that. Some of the best diving in the world as well. Even if you do not dive grab some fins and a snorkle and mask and go out at the beaches and you will truely be amazed. Tahiti and Fiji are great stops as well and one more is New Zealand
Old 08-30-2002, 01:41 AM
Charter Member #1528

Arrow Re: I need some input for honeymoon planning

LITTLE PALM ISLAND

Little Palm Island is a hidden treasure in the Florida Keys, only accessible by boat or seaplane. When you arrive, it's as though you're entering another world, another time. Private bungalows look out to sea through leafy palms, there are endless sporting adventures above and below water, a world-class spa, and a restaurant that is regularly ranked as one of the best in South Florida.

http://www.littlepalmisland.com

I had the pleasure of going "for lunch" to Little Palm and it was a place I didn't want to leave..NEVER!!
SO...
"If" and thats a big IF I get married again... that's the place!
You have to check it out!
Old 08-30-2002, 03:48 AM
Registered

Originally posted by rick32
**** HEDONISM II **** ... Negril , Jamaica !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick32

Ricky.....you are so behind. You better catch up. It's all about HEDONISM III now. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2002, 01:40 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sha-Mat,

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. I can't reccommend
anyplace that hasn't already been mentioned but I can warn you
about food. The most dangerous food you'll ever eat isn't fast food, spicy food, dairy products or anything like that.
It's wedding cake.
Old 08-30-2002, 02:11 PM
Apache22

I hate to bring it up, but for both of you, write a prenup agreement.

This is the biggest financial and emotional thing you will ever do in your life.

Sit down and decide if anything should ever happen in your marrage that you both will treat each other fairly as you do today. just put in writing and both sign it.

Look at it as part of the maritual contract you are entering into.

Good luck and make your honeymoon a once in a life time trip

I personaly like Hana on the island of Maui. not a commercial part of the island, black beaches, blue water, the resort at Hana is very high end and very secluded and private.

The road to Hana is miles of water falls, tropical vegataion, and private surfing inletes, many small towns on Maui to visit

Old 08-30-2002, 02:26 PM
Registered

I vote for the Turks and Caicos. Beautiful Sand Beaches fabulous blue waters - definately not a tourist trap and some of the most Pristine diving I've done (excluding the Great Barrier Reef). The Allego Resort is all inclusive and has great food and libations. Had all the call drinks - Jack Daniels - Bacardi - Crown etc. Rent a little boat and check out the surrounding islands.
Old 08-30-2002, 03:07 PM
Registered

Default re: honeymoon

I've had a few friends go to Punta Cana. All inclusive etc... My dad is a travel agent You could email him : [email protected]
Good Luck!
Kevin
Old 08-30-2002, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default HOW ABOUT HAWAII!!!!

Even though you said the Caribbean, I can't believe that no one has suggested Hawaii yet...

Try this link below. We honeymooned there last October and had the best time ever. The owner's live right on the property and you are totally secluded. Five minutes to the beach and anywhere on the island in 45 minutes. The best part is less than $100 per night . No doubt that we'll be back soon. Tell Hank & Barbara (the owner's) that Travis recommended it.

http://www.hookipabayview.com/index.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.