Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Here is a problem...see if OSO can solve it lol. >

Here is a problem...see if OSO can solve it lol.

Notices

Here is a problem...see if OSO can solve it lol.

Old 11-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab63
This is what I call a ""rich white guy problem"".
If this is your lifes biggest turmoil stop to think how cool it is.

I have these issues all the time. Today. Should I buy a second truck to tow my boat with that's 4x4 with a plow that's more practical but I don't love, or a 2wd dually as a dedicated tow rig that's sweet.......

The other day it was , when ordering alien cowls for my o.b. should I get white and match the lowers or stick with black? ....rich white guy problem. ....lol

I use "rich" for anyone who can afford a boat. I assume "white" cuz this after all is OSO.

good luck. I'd sell.

This whole post made me lol.......I know it is a tough "problem" to have. If you even want to call it that.

And yes...I am white lol.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts

Sell the boat. Hit the keys next year along with the race in marathon in july! I wouldn't do that but, its the smartest move! lol
Old 11-05-2014, 01:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Line up the possible sale of the boat, Key West and the fun associated can be had at another time. Life is like a mullet, business first (up front), party second (in the back) [ATTACH=CONFIG]532105[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Here is a problem...see if OSO can solve it lol.-polls_mullets_4734_713055_answer_2_xlarge.jpg  
Old 11-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
This whole post made me lol........
That's what I'm here for.
people seem to laugh at me everywhere I go........
Old 11-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If the guy really wants the boat, he will still be there.. unless the guy said he's bringing a surveyor and/or checkbook on Saturday; I'd go to the keys..
Old 11-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HyFive578
If the guy really wants the boat, he will still be there.. unless the guy said he's bringing a surveyor and/or checkbook on Saturday; I'd go to the keys..

You could be right but if I was the buyer and was told to wait after waiting 2 weeks plus for this day. I would be rather upset.

The keys thing was on the fly not planned or else ya, my trip comes first. I have been trying to get our schedules to work to show the boat for a bit now and as I said I leave for out of town next week too for a while. So this really is the only weekend till prob first week of Dec.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Nate,
Sell the boat, you can take your (new to you) CC down to the races next year..... I know if a seller were to tell me to wait while I go play, on to the next boat for me. Plus selling a boat this time of year is a GREAT thing.
Dean

I agree buddy. Let's hope it all goes smooth and he like it as much as he does in pics, if so it is a big home run.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Nate,
Sell the boat, you can take your (new to you) CC down to the races next year..... I know if a seller were to tell me to wait while I go play, on to the next boat for me. Plus selling a boat this time of year is a GREAT thing.
Dean
Old 11-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Nate,

Call the buyer, tell him you will meet him in key west on Saturday for a full day of sea trial, trailer the boat.....spend the day with him running the boat in key west, juice him up, sell the boat.......he trailers it back home, you stay and enjoy Saturday night and Sunday.....see, problem solved, lol.............if life were that simple...........but it is...........
Old 11-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup, smart thing to do is sell the boat first... or at least try...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.