Notices

Bankruptcy Attorney

Old 09-01-2002, 12:00 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Bankruptcy Attorney

Originally posted by Laveyman
If anyone knows of a good bankruptcy attorney in the Orange/Riverside County area, I would appreciate their phone number. The f^@king c*^t I was married to has soaked me for literally evey penny I had in the bank, and continues to try to bleed me to death. I know of no other way out. Gonna lose the boat too.

If it sounds like I'm bitter towards her, you're very perceptive. It always amazes me how someone you once loved, and claims they loved you, can turn 180 degrees on you and no longer give a f^@k what they do to you.

Ex-wives...Ya surely don't love them or need them, but you also can't take them shark fishing and not bring them back.
Howard Kollitz...one of the best around....Sean
Old 09-01-2002, 12:04 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Originally posted by Laveyman
Way too late for the nasty attorney. I had a paid consult with one of the best in the business out here (recommended by BCC). After paying the POS for an hour and a half of his time, and discussing every intimate detail of my pending divorce, I decide to retain him. I just had to work some extra overtime to save up the retainer fee. In the mean time, my ex goes behind my back and retains the POS!!! To make it worse, the a$$hole took her as a client. No he's sticking all the info I talked to him about so far up mine it's not even funny.

NEVER TRUST ANYTHING THAT CAN BLEED NON-STOP FOR FOUR DAYS AND NOT DIE! IT CANNOT BE HUMAN!!!
Conflict of Interest I really think you can have him taken off the case......
Old 09-01-2002, 11:13 AM
CBPBA's Walmart Greeter
VIP Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Oh man, I'd love to jump on this bandwagon and contribute to the bashing, but it appears you guys have covered my thoughts pretty much end to end. And my mother wants to know why I don't want to get married again?!?!? HA!!!

-----------------------------------------

CHESAPEAKE BAY POWER BOAT ASSOCIATION
'http://www.cbpba.com'

"Experience is something you don't have until just after you need it."
Old 09-01-2002, 11:41 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Originally posted by Kelley
Oh man, I'd love to jump on this bandwagon and contribute to the bashing, but it appears you guys have covered my thoughts pretty much end to end. And my mother wants to know why I don't want to get married again?!?!? HA!!!

Hey If I can do it again anyone can Iwas the true definition of the person Mama didn't want to meet

Sean