if you won a powerball lottery which boat (s) would you own

Notices

if you won a powerball lottery which boat (s) would you own

Old 12-21-2014, 07:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 247 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Sonny makes an incredible engine.......Hemi Heads!
I have liked SAR for over 20 years, I also like Pat Musi, Steve Schmidt, all those guys know how to build big horsepower marine engines, but SAR (Sonny Leonard) had me sold/convinced when Craig Barrie used them in some 38' Cigarettes in the early 1990's, that was one bad-ass boat at the time. Yeah I like that hemi too...91 Octane 1475+ hp 860 cu.in. beast or the 711 cu.in blower motor on 91 octane making 1675 hp
Attached Thumbnails if you won a powerball lottery which boat (s) would you own-s_97c7bfad-9751-a1bc-2-.jpg   if you won a powerball lottery which boat (s) would you own-s_97c7bfad-777b-9744.jpg  

Last edited by Smarty; 12-21-2014 at 10:12 PM.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 105 Posts

The boat is not the only big piece. I'd start with building my own storage building. After that, I would get a new 650 6 door. I don't want to have to tow with a marginal vehicle.

After that, i would run to michigan to order a 388, go with 6's and some mild ~1,000 hp chevy based engines. I know money is unlimited in the scenario, but time still is. Itll be fast enough and still very reliable, with what the big guys are building, I'll never be top dog, being able to cruise with 6 people at 120+ and not waiting to break something is worth more than that first card. The tilt trailer would keep it hassle free for width during my spontaneous moments. I'm sure you are saying just fly there and let the driver deal with it, I hate flying.
Old 12-22-2014, 05:49 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would have a fleet with a few Apaches.....just saying