Poker run jerseys and gear.... >

Poker run jerseys and gear....

Notices

Poker run jerseys and gear....

Old 01-07-2015, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poker run jerseys and gear....

I used the search and went through some of the threads but many were more than a couple years old...

Just wondering who you guys recommend for getting some custom PR jerseys, shirts, hoodies etc... I have custom lifelines about to be on order and would like to get some crew gear designed and ordered up.... I know the big ones like speedware, but didn't know if there were any locally... maybe in Michigan or at least the mid-west? Work with someone in person about designs and stuff...

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Old 01-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm in the middle of doing some with Rob Rich from Rob Rich Graphix and he's been great to work with. Great art work, patience, etc. Highly recommend him. He's done stuff for many here. He's in Missouri.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool, have some contact info? I am sure I could google it but an accurate email and phone never hurt! Just outta curious if you want to say what do custom jerseys run? I'm figuring a couple hundred per jersey? Just want to make sure I am not getting into the $3-400+ range per jersey....
Old 01-07-2015, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not as much as you mentioned, but all depends how in dept your getting with the graphix. Ours are some what busy and no where near what you mentioned. For dri-fit tees it's a minimum of 6. Email him and tell him Mike with "Ruffled Feathers" sent you. He's on vacation till next week. Send me your email, and I'll send you a rendering of what were are doing. Has to still get modified.

[email protected]