Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
SAY IT AIN'T SO CASHBAR IS A BUCKEYE FAN!!!  That lives in Florida. >

SAY IT AIN'T SO CASHBAR IS A BUCKEYE FAN!!! That lives in Florida.

Notices

SAY IT AIN'T SO CASHBAR IS A BUCKEYE FAN!!! That lives in Florida.

Old 01-12-2015, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hang on sloopy... SLOOPY Hang on!

Last edited by NORTECH-ANGLER; 01-12-2015 at 11:05 PM.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:18 PM
Registered

Hello CASHBAR ur phone died? Good night all. Go bucks
Old 01-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by NORTECH-ANGLER
How can u be a pro guy? No pro is ever exciting. Pro ball seems to be to even and boring. Unlike college ball.. CASHBAR has a nice little bet with me to change his avatar if ducks win by -7. I think it's a fair statement to say he lost straight up. Love Yvonne but Greg suck it up and throw up your go bucks avatar...... GO BUCKS BEAT MIAMI AND FLORIDA STATE AND DUCKS! Can't forget the team up north that matters the most! Blow blue!
Ummm- idk what to even say! Pro ball boring? Lol... I can tell your one of those college groupies. But since you are from a state that is home to the Bengals & Browns, college is about all you have. Still the Browns would beat OSU 100-0 at half. I mean I like the best of the best!! Out of the game tonight maybe 5-10 guys will ever see an NFL field and that's no guarantee that they will even be any good.

Hey congrats to your Buckeyes. We can agree to disagree
Old 01-12-2015, 11:30 PM
Registered

Yes u are correct we can agree to disagree. But gotta ask... When was that last time u watched a pro game with so much excitement and big plays? Oh that's right NEVER! College is about the desire and heart to win. NOT THE MONEY! That's the difference.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by NORTECH-ANGLER
Yes u are correct we can agree to disagree. But gotta ask... When was that last time u watched a pro game with so much excitement and big plays? Oh that's right NEVER! College is about the desire and heart to win. NOT THE MONEY! That's the difference.
Your kidding right?

You have to know the game more. There is a reason there are big plays in college. Not sure how much you know about football but it's showing that you don't look at the reasons!! And your money comment? Ya ya that's the proof of the generic football fan you are. NFL guys play their butts off its their livelyhood!! Oh and A pro player is just flat out better in every way, so ya they wouldn't have to try as hard for the same result!!

Look- College is played outside the tackles, the pros inside the tackles.

The hash marks are so wide apart, the college game allows a lot of east & west bs!! If you play around east & west in the NFL you get ran down like a dead dog!! In the NFL you better get North & South real quick!!

Bigger, stronger FASTER, smarter, etc...all of the above. That's what the NFL is and college isn't. So there were no big plays this past weekend in the NFL? Lol... Yep they were plays made by big boys(men). So you know Carlos Hyde who plays for my Niners now, there is a reason we like him, but still want Frank Gore back!! It's called Gore can pick up blitzing NFL linebackers, he's a man. We will see about Hyde but I think he will be good. Sorry I can talk sports all day. It's all in fun. Makes for better talks over a beer at a bar!!

PS- it was exciting to OSU fans, but you blew them out, Oregon got destroyed. Oh and why did your team beat a spread college team?? Very simple- they played power smash mouth football!! Ran the ball and stopped the run!! The formula for winning big boy football! Aka NFL! Funny how that works. Oh and you all turned it over four times! Haha

Last edited by precisiondetails; 01-12-2015 at 11:59 PM.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:57 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Uh, I think Green Bay - Dallas was pretty exciting.
Old 01-13-2015, 12:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by thedonz
Uh, I think Green Bay - Dallas was pretty exciting.
Don't forget Kam Chancelors pick 6.

Baltimore- New England
Old 01-13-2015, 12:02 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

I lost the bet. For the first time in nearly ten years my avatar will change this week. Ugh. And it wasn't even on a Canes game.
Old 01-13-2015, 12:12 AM
Registered

Greg, ur a man of your word brother! As far as nfl. I'm still going to agree to disagree.
Old 01-13-2015, 12:16 AM
Registered

Greg, is is one to consider! Lol. [ATTACH=CONFIG]535636[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails SAY IT AIN'T SO CASHBAR IS A BUCKEYE FAN!!!  That lives in Florida.-image.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.