Notices

Oil prices

Old 02-04-2015, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The big bubble has burst as all do in time, there wil be small crashes in some market segment's but all in all this country is on the verge of a long awaited recovery. I truly beleive it is all over or at least until middle east terrorism has changed it's course...Cutting off the moeny supply will bring a end to it, I could go on and on how this market was manipulated to the point they had to go offshore to do there trading but it's done and over.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I didn't read all of the posts, but I have a question. Gas prices been going down for months. A penny a week or in a few days. It was $1.89 yesterday. Today it's $2.0499. So the gas got more expensive in the ground, in the tanks. WTF? Oil is purchases months ago, for whatever the cost per barrel. Goes to sea to the refineries. Weeks and weeks. Any fraking oil/gas company can say that to make gas from oil cost more today then yesterday? All the oil/gas companies should just take a 44 magnum in the head.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Went from $1.97 to $2.29 here for no apparent reason.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts

My company is negatively affected too by the low oil. We are a supplier to the oil companies so when they slow down, so to we. My company announced layoffs for March already. Hoping this is short lived! It's nice to pay less at the pump but it really hurts a lot of Americans whose jobs depend on offshore drilling and oil production.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Well since Friday oil is back up 17%. On top of that refinery workers have began going on strike for a new labor contract. Those 2 reasons will raise the price some.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 886 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnaut46

Same goes for Natural Gas all these great brain trust (That are real book smart not very street smart) seem to forget that there are not many facilities in the world designed for import. The ones that are, have a 10yr "train" of product scheduled. So where are we going to export to???

The market is leveling out. The Young speculators are getting crushed. One of the Biggest 6oil traders went bust http://www.slideshare.net/SimonJacques1/ow-bunker-the-worlds-largest-marine-fuel-trader-went-into-bankruptcy

Natural gas would be ideal for home consumption (North American Market) as an alternative to coal/oil and the string of nuclear plant closures.

The OW Bunker collapse was a stock scam gone bad.....Company was around for almost 40 years, went public early 2014 (almost a billion dollar market cap.) and by November it was broke?
Old 02-04-2015, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 596 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by I.C.U.Lookin
Well since Friday oil is back up 17%. On top of that refinery workers have began going on strike for a new labor contract. Those 2 reasons will raise the price some.
That is exactly what I read- Several refinery workers striking. That is why gas is up- and they are getting ready to switch to Summer Sucks blends
Old 02-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Registered

http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Lea...s=MGFEXUS1&f=M
Hope this link works. The US oil industry exported more finished gasoline the last few years than any time in history. While we paid high prices here so the industry could make large profits shipping our resources out of the country.
Old 02-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Registered

Oil Prices are were they are today, to kill the Russian Economy period...

It's working, once that it is considered complete, price will start back upward...

Just my Opinion...
Old 02-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

J21 you're right. It's OPEC shutting Russia down. Partly us too I'm sure and mostly a punishment for what happened in the Ukraine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.