Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K

Notices

Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K

Old 02-04-2015, 04:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K

I was able to participate in this and all I can say is "Wow"!....the accommodations at the resort, the generosity displayed and the good time we had was second to none....please check out the story

http://www.offshoreonly.com/articles...-it-is-to-ride
Old 02-04-2015, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

Very cool!! I wish I could have made it. Nice work team OUTERLIMITS!!
Old 02-04-2015, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bullhead
I was able to participate in this and all I can say is "Wow"!....the accommodations at the resort, the generosity displayed and the good time we had was second to none....please check out the story

I have to agree 100%, the generosity, the resort and the fun was incredible. To share such a wonderful experience with such amazing friends was awesome. Now if my legs and arms will stop hurting from slinging that sled around, I'll be good
Old 02-04-2015, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What a great weekend!
What a great group of people. It was pretty amazing to see the generosity of everyone. If Friday nights fundraiser and speeches didn't tug on you heartstrings, then you don't have a heart!!!!!!!

I think it's pretty awesome of how fellow powerboaters come to each other's aid when needed.

Great job to everyone who had a hand in organizing this event. Can't wait till next year!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Whipple Charged
I have to agree 100%, the generosity, the resort and the fun was incredible. To share such a wonderful experience with such amazing friends was awesome. Now if my legs and arms will stop hurting from slinging that sled around, I'll be good
Slinging around or digging/pulling out to get back on the trail ??!!! LOL.

GREAT first ride Dustin, you rode very well.

Awesome time, thanks to all who made this event so memorable and an overwhelming success. Doc and his entire staff rolled out the red carpet in support of a cause close to all of our hearts, and deserve the highest praise for their efforts. First class all the way.

Just got in from an 80 mile loop with some friends tonite; after riding in the mountains..........it's a bit of a let-down. My snowmobile experience 'bar' has definitely been raised.
Old 02-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by BrettM
Very cool!! I wish I could have made it. Nice work team OUTERLIMITS!!
You'll have to put it on your calender for next year.....at least we set the bar for your run this summer
Old 02-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Bullhead

Mark;
It was a fantastic event, with riders from Canada, and 13+ states in the US ( if you consider NC an actual state),,,,,
Besides a few issues with bodily injuries, and mechanical problems,,,,,, it was over the top,,,,,
Attached Thumbnails Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-img_3674-001.jpg   Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-img_3687-2.jpg   Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-img_3899-2-001.jpg  

Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-img_3931.jpg   Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-img_3933.jpg  

Last edited by Saratoga Stamped; 02-05-2015 at 04:16 PM. Reason: typo
Old 02-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

After a 3 day poker run with this group ,, tomorrow, I am off to Wyoming for another snowmobile poker run.
The proceeds go toward "Search and Rescue',,,, so you have someone looking after your group next year,,,
Doc
Attached Thumbnails Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-saratoga-resort-poker-run-2012b-copy-2.jpg   Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-unnamed.jpg   Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-fullsizerender_1-2-001.jpg  

Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-img_3551.jpg   Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-img_3581.jpg   Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-img_3598-001.jpg  

Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-img_3620.jpg   Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-img_3909.jpg  
Old 02-05-2015, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dam , looks like you all had fun and some good stucks as well, with any luck luck I'd love to make it next year .
Old 02-05-2015, 06:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by buck35
Dam , looks like you all had fun and some good stucks as well, with any luck luck I'd love to make it next year .
The entire group was searching for the steep and deep.It was a challenge to remind everyone this is a poker run, not a race!!

I think they are close to securing the date for 2016.
Few more shots,,,,,,,
Attached Thumbnails Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-fullsizerender-2.jpg   Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-fullsizerender-4.jpg   Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-fullsizerender-5.jpg  

Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-fullsizerender_1-001.jpg   Snowy Mountain Brewery Poker Run raises over 42K-fullsizerender.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.