Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Int. Forums Are A Collection Of Opinions & facts . . . . . >

Int. Forums Are A Collection Of Opinions & facts . . . . .

Notices

Int. Forums Are A Collection Of Opinions & facts . . . . .

Old 02-09-2015, 08:47 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

Fact: I am the famous internet French Model.

Fact #2: There is an end to the internet. I have reached it two times and just starting out on my third journey.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
Bon Jour!!
Old 02-09-2015, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 699 Likes on 353 Posts

Originally Posted by SB

Fact #2: There is an end to the internet. I have reached it two times and just starting out on my third journey.
being home w/ this knee infection,,I've been to the end and beyond.on the other side there are virgins waiting.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
Bon Jour!!
Ed, you're one of the best here. You help a lot of people and I've never seen you get upset if someone disagrees with you. But why is your web site for sale?
Old 02-09-2015, 11:30 AM
Registered

My domain name expired for 1 day and Go Daddy scooped it up and wants 3K to sell it back to me. I wasn't going to be held hostage so I changed it to www.YoungPerformance.com.

Thank you. I realize that there is more than one way to skin a cat. What works for me may or may not work for someone else. For that reason, there are quite a few discussions that I won't even get into on here....like camshaft choice, clearances, etc. Those are things that I will keep to myself. Others may do it differently. If it works for them, then who am I to tell them it's wrong. There are some things that if you asked 10 builders, you would get 10 different answers. They may all work just fine though. If I don't agree with something, I'll tell you why I don't agree with it. That may or may not be a valid reason to some but it is to me. I will never say that my way is the only way to do something. I'll simply say that it's the way we do it. It works for us but it's not the only way.
Eddie
Old 02-09-2015, 11:51 AM
SB
Registered

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Ed, you're one of the best here. You help a lot of people and I've never seen you get upset if someone disagrees with you. But why is your web site for sale?
Bigbikiniboobs.com is for sale ?
Old 02-09-2015, 02:02 PM
Registered

Received 4,312 Likes on 1,241 Posts

I think you missed what happened. When someone gives their opinion backed up by facts and the other person goes out of their way to say that advice is completely wrong because someone else said so. When that person who has no technical ability himself, tells you he'll call you if he needs his tank filled at the gas station..at that point what would expect to happen?
Disagree all you want do things differently, who cares.. it's not my $$.. Go of your way to call my buddy an *******. Sorry but I got his back.
Old 02-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

That's just the nature of open forums, and they definitely get worse during the off season. I do agree that the Donzi forum was much worse. There were a handful of "my way is the only right way" attitudes there. That being said, it is still no comparison to a clutching post on a snowmobile forum!!!
Old 02-09-2015, 02:39 PM
SB
Registered

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
That being said, it is still no comparison to a clutching post on a snowmobile forum!!!
Ahhhh...the ultimate of schitstorms - Snowmobile Forums.

Good thing we all agree Arcticcrap, Skidont's, and Yama-haha can't compare to Polaris !

LOL.

Last edited by SB; 02-09-2015 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SB
Bigbikiniboobs.com is for sale ?
Not any more. lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.