Notices

Jesse James Maiden Voyage

Old 10-17-2002, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Jes, only 2 1/2 weeks left!!! Everything has been Great!! and she doing wonderful!! Besides feeling like she is going to pop!!

Bad news about the ride! I sold my bike about two weeks ago. We didn't get to ride much this summer since she was pregnant and I told her that next year we won't have anytime either, so I sold the Bike and told her we can get another one on down the road!! She didn't want me to sell it! She's Cool!

You told Sean "Here are pic.'s of the dash" and I haven't seen any yet!! Maybe I'm missing something!??!

When is the first Hooter's (or Johnny's)meeting?
Old 10-17-2002, 05:28 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by FunHome

You told Sean "Here are pic.'s of the dash" and I haven't seen any yet!! Maybe I'm missing something!??!

FunHome,
Check out the first page bro...
Old 10-17-2002, 05:42 PM
Registered

Thanks!! You know I'm a little SLOW sometimes!!

I thought there were more pic.'s

BTW, The Throttle and shifter's are AWSOME!! I love those!! And I bet you'll have a hard time trying to bend them!!
Old 10-18-2002, 09:03 AM
Registered

Tbone, check out the Virgin Hat thread!!
Old 10-18-2002, 10:10 AM
283CHECK

Funhome-
Man you was supposed to take Cyndi for a ride before you sold that!!!!! She actually made the comment the other day that it might be nice to have one, that would have put her over the edge!!!!

Let me know sometime when you have some time....we can meet up a kobie's for a cold one!

Chris

Old 10-18-2002, 10:24 AM
Registered

I went out and got the Fountain the other day so now it's here at the FunHome and I plan on winterizing it on Saturday afternoon!! I have a Service in the morning in Edwardsville then burial in Kansas City, KS. So I should be done around 1pm what do you say to lunch then you can watch me work on the boat!! Just one thing!! You can't get me started on too many beer's at Kobi's, once I start drinking I hate to work!!
Old 10-18-2002, 10:30 AM
283CHECK

Brad-
I've got training at opfd on sat in the am. I'll give you a call when I get done, might just swing by woods and grab a 12 and have a couple with ya..... If you need help I can help with the winterization.. Did ya find anything out on shrink wrap?

Old 10-18-2002, 11:05 AM
Registered

Training at OPFD? Don't tell me your going to be a fireman to!?
The 12 pack sounds great!! Still checking on the shrink wrap!

Shane, you're more that welcome any time!! If you around this weekend head on out!! I may need some help pulling the swim platform off! If you end up going to LOTO instead that's cool, will all get together sometime soon!!
Old 10-18-2002, 11:44 AM
283CHECK

You know that when I grow up I want to be just like Gordo and TFLB I've joined the Sherman township dept. and start ff1 in Jan.

You gonna pull the platform off and have it recoated?

Old 10-18-2002, 02:49 PM
DLG

FunHome,
Here's a dash shot...
Attached Thumbnails Jesse James Maiden Voyage-dash.jpg  

Quick Reply: Jesse James Maiden Voyage

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.