Powerboaters dream party!!

Notices

Powerboaters dream party!!

Old 02-17-2015, 02:34 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powerboaters dream party!!

I was lucky enough as a new Mystic owner to get an invite to the Pier57 / Mystic / SOTW party Thursday night to celebrate the unveiling of some new boats at the show and they were all that was advertised for sure. I am not one to name drop and usually not overly enamored with people in the public eye but I was standing there talking with some folks about Mystics, Poker Runs, Powerboats, and Offshore Racing and realized the group was Scott Sjogren, Mark Grannet, Steve Curtis, and John Cosker. Along walks in Bob Teague and there you have it folks... It was the Powerboating Dream Team!

These are the fastest men on the planet and there are more victories, 200 mph shootout passes, and world champion boat racers in this group than anywhere I have ever seen. The night would have been perfect except for some sneaky drink buying by Mr. Sjogren leaving me with a terrible hangover the next day. Just want to say these are some regular guys and they share the love of going fast and powerboats that we all have.
Old 02-17-2015, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

That's cool. I'm sorry I missed that party. I'm sure I'm gonna hear about it from Matt.

From one Chad to another-Congrats on the me Mystic!
Old 02-17-2015, 05:28 PM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Alright Chad, I have looked and found no mention of you buying a Mystic. Did I miss a thread or some pics somewhere? If not post some up big guy and congrats.
Old 02-19-2015, 08:34 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bulletbob
Alright Chad, I have looked and found no mention of you buying a Mystic. Did I miss a thread or some pics somewhere? If not post some up big guy and congrats.
no thread... no hype... just getting started on the process but I did buy the boat and we are working on making her mine
Old 02-20-2015, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awesome boat, congrats!!!!