Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any Concept 36 or 32 Owners Out There? >

Any Concept 36 or 32 Owners Out There?

Notices

Any Concept 36 or 32 Owners Out There?

Old 02-18-2015, 01:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Any Concept 36 or 32 Owners Out There?

Hello there,

I am looking at a Concept 32 FE and I would really appreciate speaking to someone about concept boat set-up and handling.

Love the boat! Just looking for some neighborly advice..

Thanks,
Old 02-18-2015, 10:26 AM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought new a 32 back in 09 I believe. It was the first CC that I owned and I have to say it was a decent boat to enter the CC market. Twin 275 Verados, the hull seemed to be built well, ringged ok, and other then batteries and bilge pumps really no other issues in about 300 hours before I sold it.

Here's what I didn't like about the 32: The trailer sucked, but that was partially my fault. The boat was not self bailing and I highly recommend if you buy either model to add this option. The beam is narrow so if you have 6 or 8 people moving around while your hanging out the boat leans to one side or the other. It porpoised especially in smooth water and I asked the manufacture to deal with it but never any luck. Negative trim with some tab was really the only way to get rid of it. If its your first CC its decent. But if you spend some more money, IMO theres a lot better CCs out there. I owned a 38 Donzi after the concept that was a lot better and have a Nortech CC now thats a lot better then that boat. Hope this helps, good luck.