A public thanks to 682gold >

A public thanks to 682gold

Notices

A public thanks to 682gold

Old 02-21-2015, 05:05 AM
Registered

Received 395 Likes on 165 Posts
Default A public thanks to 682gold

Seeing brian41 thread on "how long do you wait" prompted me to post this. I sold 682gold two sets of SM exhaust. About two days after he sent his check I had some really bad sh!t blow up in the form of IRS problems that a former employee and an ex accountant were responsible for. Nearly every minute of every day was consumed trying to get this resolved. It was a while and I do mean a while, (months), before I shipped his exhaust. I didn't cash his check right away though and I kept communication open at all times. Kearns Little has got to be one of the most understanding and patient individuals on this planet. Kearns, a public thank you from me for all OSO to see for being so understanding at a time when I needed it most. You're one in a million buddy.
Old 02-21-2015, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll have to second that! I bought one of the 525sc motors out of his Fountain at the end of this past season. I sent the payment thru paypal since I was having a friend pick up the motor. For whatever reason paypal hung up the payment and it was pending for days. I was limited on time and Kearns said tell your buddy to come pick up the motor I'm not worried about it. Very understanding for sure, a true sportsman. Kearns, your a cool dude.
Old 02-21-2015, 08:01 AM
Registered

Received 4,567 Likes on 1,315 Posts
Unhappy

Sorry to hear about your IRS trouble SHIPITSUCKER.
Old 02-21-2015, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Icdedppl I always enjoy looking at your avatars