Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Anyone have the contact info for the owner of Little Ceasars? 47 APACHE

Member thisistank is looking for contact #
Old 03-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last I heard, Tres said he was living in Aspen Co. I will ask Tres to see if he might have it.
Karen
Old 03-12-2015, 11:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Tres
Last I heard, Tres said he was living in Aspen Co. I will ask Tres to see if he might have it.
Karen
Thanks
Old 03-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 2,973 Likes on 982 Posts

Thank you.
Old 03-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck. That was one of my favorites.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

Last owner that I'm aware of was James Horn. After flipping his 45' Fountain "Fountain Flyer" in Key West back in 1998 he lost interest in racing and boating. He was in the process of converting Little Ceasars into a pleasure boat. Bulkheads were cut out of the bow, a half cabin was built, boat was converted from tripples to twin staggared set up with # 6's, cockpit was gutted, etc. etc. The boat sat unfinished for years at Performance Marine in Florida with plant life growing in the bilge...I worked for Jim Horn when we had the Fountain dealership in Lighthouse Point, Florida but have not spoken to him in the past 3 years...I'm not sure if the boat had changed hands after that or not.....
Old 03-14-2015, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

"Pizza, Pizza"
Old 03-14-2015, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE
Last owner that I'm aware of was James Horn. After flipping his 45' Fountain "Fountain Flyer" in Key West back in 1998 he lost interest in racing and boating. He was in the process of converting Little Ceasars into a pleasure boat. Bulkheads were cut out of the bow, a half cabin was built, boat was converted from tripples to twin staggared set up with # 6's, cockpit was gutted, etc. etc. The boat sat unfinished for years at Performance Marine in Florida with plant life growing in the bilge...I worked for Jim Horn when we had the Fountain dealership in Lighthouse Point, Florida but have not spoken to him in the past 3 years...I'm not sure if the boat had changed hands after that or not.....
James V. Horn, 58, died Oct. 8, 2012, at Martin Medical Center, Stuart. He was born in New York and lived in Palm City for more than six years, coming from West Islip, N.Y. He served in the Army. He was an entrepreneur and a restaurateur. He was the founder of American Body Building Products, Ameripure Foods and Techkraft. He had also been a candidate for Congress. He had managed a Little League baseball team in Palm City and was a Cub Scout leader. Survivors include his daughters, Valentina Horn, Juliet Horn and Siena Horn, all of Palm City; and sons, Colton Horn of Palm City and Matt Murray of Sneads Ferry, N.C. He was preceded in death by a sister, Holly Signorelli. Memorial contributions may be made to the National Stroke Association, 9707 E. Easter Lane Suite B, Centennial, CO 80112. Services: There will be a Celebration of Life from 1 to 2 p.m. Oct. 14 at the Forest Hills Funeral Homes Palm City Chapel. Arrangements are by Forest Hills Funeral Homes Palm City Chapel. A guestbook is available at www.foresthillspalmcityflorida.com. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tcp....afJDhOIt.dpuf
Old 03-14-2015, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 406 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
James V. Horn, 58, died Oct. 8, 2012, at Martin Medical Center, Stuart. He was born in New York and lived in Palm City for more than six years, coming from West Islip, N.Y. He served in the Army. He was an entrepreneur and a restaurateur. He was the founder of American Body Building Products, Ameripure Foods and Techkraft. He had also been a candidate for Congress. He had managed a Little League baseball team in Palm City and was a Cub Scout leader. Survivors include his daughters, Valentina Horn, Juliet Horn and Siena Horn, all of Palm City; and sons, Colton Horn of Palm City and Matt Murray of Sneads Ferry, N.C. He was preceded in death by a sister, Holly Signorelli. Memorial contributions may be made to the National Stroke Association, 9707 E. Easter Lane Suite B, Centennial, CO 80112. Services: There will be a Celebration of Life from 1 to 2 p.m. Oct. 14 at the Forest Hills Funeral Homes Palm City Chapel. Arrangements are by Forest Hills Funeral Homes Palm City Chapel. A guestbook is available at www.foresthillspalmcityflorida.com. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tcp....afJDhOIt.dpuf
Now you know why you haven't talked him
Old 03-14-2015, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 2,973 Likes on 982 Posts

Sooooo, wonder where it's at now???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.