Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Who has the best $$ on JL audio components? >

Who has the best $$ on JL audio components?

Notices

Who has the best $$ on JL audio components?

Old 04-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 134 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by happy hours
I shoulda chased this, ordered some 7.7 speakers from http://onlinecarstereo.com/ and was a disaster. Ordered Sunday, got confirmation Monday and CC was charged. Tuesday online stays was " processing". Waited till Wednesday and sent email asking status. Small print said could take 48-72 business hours to ship. Friday morning sent second email. No reply to either. Friday night called and waited on hold for 18 minutes and guy answered and said can take 72 hrs to ship. Mmmmm, yeah I know, why hasn't it shipped? Been 5 days, Asked if we had a bad connection. ( sarcastic , I had been pleasant to this point) He went and checked and turns out back ordered and ship dat was 1 st week of May. Canceled it and ordered directly from jl audio. Be aware of onlinecarstereo..com Ass clowns.
I have ordered a few things from them in the past from them and have had good experiences. I guess it all depends on the salesperson that handles your order...? I would agree the lack of communication on their end from what you say would be frustrating!

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
KUDOS to Double Rigged, the components arrived last night, just like DR promised, and now I have to decide between going boating in the Talon this weekend, or installing my new JL Eq.! couldn't be any happier with Double Rigged's service!
Nice! So did you get the super duper bro screaming deal??

You know you will regret not installing them the whole day if you do go out so my vote is install!
Old 04-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
I have ordered a few things from them in the past from them and have had good experiences. I guess it all depends on the salesperson that handles your order...? I would agree the lack of communication on their end from what you say would be frustrating!

Nice! So did you get the super duper bro screaming deal??

You know you will regret not installing them the whole day if you do go out so my vote is install!

Yep, the best deal around

The Talon has a decent JL system in it now, it will be a "Rump Shaker" after I install the new Amp/Sub... Plus, I haven't had a day off from work since 2/9/15, I need to go boating, the wife says I get grumpy if I don't go boating at least once every 3-4 weeks!