Notices

Big thumbs up to DSM!!

Old 09-09-2002, 07:57 AM
GRH

Sounds like Disk Simon Marine has its priorities in order.... Thanks for the info & good luck with the MYCO....

Old 09-09-2002, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah we have had a few bumps in the road since buying the boat, but it looks like at least one problem is worked out now.

As far as the swim platerform, Larry from Extreme Marine is sending me some spacers for the shelf brackets and feet. He is going to powdercoat them the same color as the plateform and We are going to see how they look before we drill any holes. We are still trying to work out a deal with Cigarette. We will se how it works out.

DSM has a real nice 36 Skater with a Cabin and big cockpit area (for a Skater) that is looking real good now. j/k My other 1/2 really like the Skater though, I might have to go back to a cat in a couple years.

Thanks for all the support.

Chris
Old 09-09-2002, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ladies and Gentlemen "THE NEW DICK SIMON MARINE" We have made a conserted effort to take care of our clients and friends as one in the same! I have watched Scott and Tommy working this from the inside and it makes me very happy to be back with a stand up company. Bothe Scott and Tommy deserve credit for the way this was handled.