Bank Beaters Busted? Sbi Nationals

Notices

Bank Beaters Busted? Sbi Nationals

Old 09-09-2002, 11:57 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by audacity
what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty??? i'm not much for rumors and hearsay...let the officials sort it out and report the facts.
Here, Here

I agree, who is fast fountain with only 10 posts?
Old 09-09-2002, 12:03 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts
Lightbulb

I was standing in the pits with Doug after the race and he was very adamint about let the inspectors do what ever they want. I watched the inspectors in his boat check the timing ect. The only problem with the whole procedure is that they never sealed his hatches from when he came in after the race till the time he was inspected. But in Dougs defense he NEVER has to let off with a #6 drive where as running bravo's is like walking a tight rope waiting for them to break. I personally would like to see ALL the ECMs checked or lotteried out before each race. Come on now though, ALL the boats running in sbi are not "STOCK" 500 efis that is pretty common knowledge.
Old 09-09-2002, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey,,,someone wanted to check out my engines once...i said no...but i had my x-wifes dead body in there at the time...the whole lesbian thing was my cover...i wazn't cheating
Old 09-09-2002, 12:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Wasn't it you, FAST FOUNTAIN who also accused someone of jumping the start at Pt. Pleasant, and posted a photo of the wrong year's race as proof?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forum/sh...threadid=31581

Last edited by rainmn; 09-09-2002 at 12:10 PM.
Old 09-09-2002, 12:23 PM
GRH

Now this could get interesting.....

Old 09-09-2002, 12:29 PM
Offshore Addiction

read this post this morning yall,totally incorrect....yes john c has his computers,but that dont mean nuttin.....from what i was told and by who it came from,everybody needs to let them do there jobs......everything was done the way he was told to do it.....was he cheatin......NOBODY KNOWS YET

Old 09-09-2002, 12:35 PM
Registered

If I understand Ryan Beckley's post, he was there, and BankBeaters did not try to stop SBI from inspecting the boat. I would accept what he says (assuming I am reading it correctly) over what the rumors are. If an eyewitness tells me something, I tend to give them a little more credibility than someone repeating hearsay. If Fast Fountain saw it happen, I stand corrected.

In Fast Fountain's defense, I see no reason to challenge his story simply because of his # of posts. I remember the HTM thread where I was the first person to ask for an explanation from someone that was posting for his first time. I think everyone got kind of righteous about us having more posts than him. This board is a place to communicate, and if something is B.S. then I have no doubt those in the know will point it out. (q.v. Stickerboy's post, supra.)
Old 09-09-2002, 12:39 PM
TulsaLarry

Originally posted by audacity
what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty??? i'm not much for rumors and hearsay...let the officials sort it out and report the facts.

When someone finds out the results, please post and let us know.

It seems that many times someone makes an accusation, we have a debate and then all is forgotten and we are left in the dark as to what really happened.

Keep us informed.

Old 09-09-2002, 01:39 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I also heard that Doug was smart enough to remove one of the two drive shafts inside of the #6. This greatly reduces the HP needed.

Also the rule in SBI is 470 HP at the prop shaft so if the drive eat HP then you can bump the engine up. Also, the dyno never worked so how is this inspected?

SBI and rules are not to be used in the same sentance. Reggie hasn't bought fuel from the gas truck once this year. So I hear. The Rules state that you must.

If you want strict rules, then run in APBA. If you want to race for fun and know that cheating is simply called a smart advantage, stay with SBI.

I find it funny that SBI races are now crying for stricter rule enforcement. I don't think SBI has an inspection team that is up to the task.
Old 09-09-2002, 01:50 PM
Registered

Originally posted by rainmn
Wasn't it you, FAST FOUNTAIN who also accused someone of jumping the start at Pt. Pleasant, and posted a photo of the wrong year's race as proof?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forum/sh...threadid=31581
You are correct Rain.....and the target of his accusations was none other than....you guessed it.....BANK BEATERS . HHHhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.....Anyone else see a pattern emering here...... .

Quick Reply: Bank Beaters Busted? Sbi Nationals

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.