Notices

make ur best guess

Old 05-08-2015, 11:06 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

Here's another link to a 47' fibreglass boat built here by Honda Marine and shows how to get your boat out of the water quickly. This one is right on my doorstep in Pattaya Beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5AmtmsR_VA

RR
Old 05-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Registered

Received 4,290 Likes on 1,238 Posts

Why the name change Rat man
?
Old 05-09-2015, 12:42 AM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
They'll pay extra ! It's all in the marketing !
lmao
Old 05-09-2015, 12:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Why the name change Rat man
?
hardrive crashed and i cant remember my password autosave.. and the email i stated my oso acct with is doa

still a rabastidahole but i live on and island so wtf
Old 05-09-2015, 12:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by chewymalone
I'm going to go with no.
thats what i told him...rm
Old 05-09-2015, 12:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wobble
My best guess is that it would be dangerously overloaded at 65 people and their bags
no bags just liquor and munchies its a day trip to the sm public beach on the other end of the island...
Old 05-09-2015, 12:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Top Banana
Back in the day, race boats were loaded very heavy with the fuel we carried to race the long distances. The engines were built with emphasis on lots of power on the top end and very little on the low end.

What we had to do is to rock them from side to side to get the boat to believe it had a flat bottom. Eventually you could push the throttles and the boat would start to plane on one side of the vee.

When it got moving fast enough, we flipped them upright and took off. Only at the flip, would you need the wider strakes, before that it was a flatbottom with ridges..strakes...running through it.

My opinion, too much weight with too little power to. make it work. Tell the guy to put in a second helm and sell an option ticket that people could buy, that would let them drive for a short time. Price point it so it makes up the spread of taking less numbers of passengers.
thanks for showing that trick charlie i use it to get my manta cc up on plane its a heavy layup and with eegbeaters hard to climb up on a plane, that was cool as helll how you gassed the outside engine in my mistress to help slide the azz around when laying over into a turn, a great day on the water... thx again and the stories were over the top!
Old 05-09-2015, 01:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rak rua
Here's another link to a 47' fibreglass boat built here by Honda Marine and shows how to get your boat out of the water quickly. This one is right on my doorstep in Pattaya Beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5AmtmsR_VA

RR
that thing is almost a flat bottom brah, were talking 24* here!

they run 32 to 35 ft 14 and 18 degree boats with 45 passengers this guy has 3 of them he is selling one of his boats and the twin 225 2t engines to buy 3 250 yami 4t,s for his 45ft 65 passenger boat... i told him it wont work but he doesnt believe me..

you living down there? isnt that like the hoe capital of the world... lol
Old 05-09-2015, 01:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

Originally Posted by iliveonanisland

you living down there? isnt that like the hoe capital of the world... lol
Everywhere is the "hoe capital of the world" if you go looking for it!

For sure, we do have lots of that if you want but I've been here 8 years and there's a lot more than just hoes. Great boating, hot all year round, nice little uninhabited islands, just not enough fast boats here. We need more of them.

Cheers,
RR

EDIT: You're right, it's almost a flat bottom, that's how they get 'em on the plane!
Old 05-09-2015, 02:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rak rua
Everywhere is the "hoe capital of the world" if you go looking for it!

For sure, we do have lots of that if you want but I've been here 8 years and there's a lot more than just hoes. Great boating, hot all year round, nice little uninhabited islands, just not enough fast boats here. We need more of them.

Cheers,
RR

EDIT: You're right, it's almost a flat bottom, that's how they get 'em on the plane!
i heard its so hot and muggy down there that it takes alot of fun out of being outdoors, whats avg temps and humidity?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.