Skater 318 Update: Ready For Clear

Notices

Skater 318 Update: Ready For Clear

Old 05-16-2015, 07:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jusabum
Is anybody tired of the same old paint designs? It looks like most other boats with different colors. I can post about 100 boats with a similar paint scheme.
I'm not trying to trash anyone, and the guy who owns this boat can do whatever he wants, but WOW, where is the creativity? Is there anything new since the 90's on these expensive boats? Look back over the past 2 decades and the same style is still being used.
I love the way looks...you can always open your own design and paint shop, that way you can come out with new sh!t all the time.
Old 05-16-2015, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Is anybody tired of the same old paint designs? It looks like most other boats with different colors. I can post about 100 boats with a similar paint scheme.
I'm not trying to trash anyone, and the guy who owns this boat can do whatever he wants, but WOW, where is the creativity? Is there anything new since the 90's on these expensive boats? Look back over the past 2 decades and the same style is still being used.
That "same old paint design" is a modern take of enduring classic schemes - not a trendy fad like body piercings, tattoos and baggy slacker pants!
Old 05-16-2015, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Definitely not the same old paint design. Most new "creative" designs are stupid. Nasty got this one right. The number of potential next owners (hopefully me) will be unlimited because the design and color schemes are timeless. Great job!! Hope you are bringing it to LOTO this year.

Last edited by Orthobam; 05-17-2015 at 10:00 PM.
Old 05-17-2015, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm tired of trolls cutting on somebody's brand new beautiful boat. Seems to happen every time there is is a new boat thread. Let's see your paint scheme.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:33 PM
Registered

Kinda funny how two people can read the same post and have two different takeaways. I read "ol" short for "old" not Outerlimits. Maybe I'm wrong. I would find it hard to believe the paint jobs coming out of Outerlimits were not some of the best in the industry. Had this happen to me in a different thread.
Old 05-17-2015, 09:42 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by noli

Oh dang, love the blue to white contrast

it's a masterpiece work of art!

what color are the gauges gonna be?
Hey Noli, Gauges are gonna be black face with orange or red needles. Saw the look somewhere and looked pretty cool compared to a white or light color In my opinion. Again only going to have two tachs and a speedo on each side.
Old 05-21-2015, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 179 Likes on 88 Posts

Where's the Clear pics Nasty!
Old 05-22-2015, 02:05 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by CDShack
Where's the Clear pics Nasty!
The clear is in the process of getting done now. Being I opted for extra clear. They have to wet sand the whole boat once again and tape it off again before they do the final coat of clear. Pics should be coming soon.
Old 05-24-2015, 09:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

I like the paint scheme and colors. Congrats to the new owner...
Old 06-04-2015, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 179 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Nastybug
The clear is in the process of getting done now. Being I opted for extra clear. They have to wet sand the whole boat once again and tape it off again before they do the final coat of clear. Pics should be coming soon.
Any updates?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.