Livorsi / Vessel View / Vantage View ? wanting to upgrade dash

Notices

Livorsi / Vessel View / Vantage View ? wanting to upgrade dash

Old 05-14-2015, 04:27 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Livorsi / Vessel View / Vantage View ? wanting to upgrade dash

Wanting to upgrade gauges. What direction do you guy's think?
Livorsi quoted around $1,200
Vessel View display/harness/4-way splitter $1,000 roughly
Waiting for pricing on the livorsi vantage view

Dollar for dollar? vessel view will give capability of diagnostics/engine faults. if I went this route I'd remove all analog gauges. I might need to change the fuel sending unit and may not have depth as my Baja has a separate depth gage now.I'm worried what to do with the fuel sending unit? on either options

Am I missing other options? is the livorsi vantage view nice?

any advice is appreciated.

UPDATE: i just spoke with mercury again. with my serial #OM383210 they verified that both the fuel level AND speed are in the CAN cable information. So it appears i wont need to do anythning with the sending units on either. Even if i go with the vantage view it should be plug and play once i add the j-box and cable!

Has anyone done anything like this before? I havent been able to find anyone here that's replaced analog style gages with the vessel view.
Attached Thumbnails Livorsi / Vessel View / Vantage View ? wanting to upgrade dash-20150509_092704small.jpg   Livorsi / Vessel View / Vantage View ? wanting to upgrade dash-20150509_092228-small.jpg  

Last edited by thebull350; 05-14-2015 at 04:50 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 05-14-2015, 04:38 PM
Registered

I built my own dash using acrylic same backround and intended the very same gauges i woud like to thank you for posting i now know my gauge's will have a light charcol face plate rather than white....suttle picky yes. Good clean look there, i was acutally going to go to dark candy red for bezels but longer silver it will be.

Old 05-14-2015, 06:24 PM
Registered
Gold Member

These are my current picks. yes I like the way it looks. Just gauges are getting old and have had tach problems. So time to change.