Notices

Sold my boat today.

Old 05-28-2015, 05:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sold my boat today.

So I sold my boat today. I don't know how I really feel about, I put so much work into over the years and I think it was the longest I ever kept any vehicle. The first guy to look at it purchased it so that makes me feel good about all the work I did over the years. I sold it because I want a bigger boat with twin engines so I will be shopping for a new bigger boat. I think I might take this season off unless a really good deal comes around since we just moved back to MI last week. But it won't be a complete loss of a season because the in-laws have a cruiser and a bow rider we can use this summer.
Old 05-28-2015, 07:24 PM
Registered

When you get the new boat you want, it will be in the rear view mirror. It seems every time I buy a boat, the following year I want something different. Maybe not the norm. Sounds like a great boat, post a pic. My wife asks why I clean the boat every time I take it out of the water, it's because of the next owner. It pays to take care of your stuff. Congrats on the sell and on your new search.
Old 05-28-2015, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Have 3 appointments this week for mine so maybe the same thread to come but I am ready for something new for sure.
Old 05-28-2015, 07:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Feverz29
When you get the new boat you want, it will be in the rear view mirror. It seems every time I buy a boat, the following year I want something different. Maybe not the norm. Sounds like a great boat, post a pic. My wife asks why I clean the boat every time I take it out of the water, it's because of the next owner. It pays to take care of your stuff. Congrats on the sell and on your new search.
Thanks Feverz29! Here is a pic, I loved that boat! Lots of fun!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]541550[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Sold my boat today.-dsc00919.jpg  
Old 05-28-2015, 08:02 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Have 3 appointments this week for mine so maybe the same thread to come but I am ready for something new for sure.
Your boat is awesome!! I can't believe it has not sold yet! Somebody is going to get a great deal on your boat!
Old 05-28-2015, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Sunrocket24
Your boat is awesome!! I can't believe it has not sold yet! Somebody is going to get a great deal on your boat!
Thank you seriously. Appreciate it.

Someone will be very happy I promise with the Sonic. I love her but a change is needed and I welcome it.

Boat is super clean, maintained to the T, and ready for it's next owner to enjoy just as much.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:38 PM
Registered

I seen your boat listed on Craigslist here in Detroit! Congrats, Someone purchased a great boat that you put a lot of love into. The passion we put into our boats may never pay off dollar wise. But the enjoyment that I get personally from working on my boat is invaluable. Good luck and hope to see you on the lake soon!!
Old 05-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

For sure your Sonic is so cool!! I love the paint and everything!! It is bigger than I want and out of my price range or you would get a call from me! The biggest boat I want next is a 33 Powerplay. I am looking for a 33 Powerplay, 32 Active Thunder, 31 Sonic, or a 32 Sunsation for my next boat.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by hadleycat
I seen your boat listed on Craigslist here in Detroit! Congrats, Someone purchased a great boat that you put a lot of love into. The passion we put into our boats may never pay off dollar wise. But the enjoyment that I get personally from working on my boat is invaluable. Good luck and hope to see you on the lake soon!!
Thank you! For sure see you on the lake and we will also see the new owner of the boat on the lake! The new owner owns a house in New Baltimore on a canal with a lift! Great to know the boat will continue to be a LSC boat and the new owner will enjoy LSC with it!
Old 05-29-2015, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Sunrocket24
For sure your Sonic is so cool!! I love the paint and everything!! It is bigger than I want and out of my price range or you would get a call from me! The biggest boat I want next is a 33 Powerplay. I am looking for a 33 Powerplay, 32 Active Thunder, 31 Sonic, or a 32 Sunsation for my next boat.
Twin outboard PowerPlay on S/FL CL, I've been gawking at it for a couple days.... I think there was a 33 I/O on boattrader.
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/5035186394.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.