Jacksonville Poker Run Wrap-Up: Laid Back Attack On The St. Johns

Notices

Jacksonville Poker Run Wrap-Up: Laid Back Attack On The St. Johns

Old 06-08-2015, 10:54 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,767 Likes on 1,245 Posts
Default Jacksonville Poker Run Wrap-Up: Laid Back Attack On The St. Johns

Yet another awesome event kicks off the 2015 go-fast boating season, http://speedonthewater.com/new-boat-...-the-st-johns#
Old 06-08-2015, 11:14 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

Jacksonville Poker Run Photos By www.freezeframevideo.net or www.123freeze.com helicopter photos posted all weekend all photos from event are posted now

Jacksonville Poker Run Photos By www.freezeframevideo.net or www.123freeze.com helicopter photos posted all weekend all photos from event are posted now
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 06-08-2015, 11:16 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

It was another great time. I'm looking forward to all of the pics.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Yet another awesome event kicks off the 2015 go-fast boating season, http://speedonthewater.com/new-boat-...-the-st-johns#
WHAT???
You were there & didn't even say hello??

My boat & I must be difficult to find since I didn't make any of the FF photos. Going w/ my plain black & white color scheme was obviously a mistake! Probably just sell the boat now.

On a more positive note, the weather cooperated Fri & Sat, the turnout was solid & many of us enjoyed another well planned & organized event that supports a great cause. Thanks to Team Pyburn & the many others that helped make this event possible.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:02 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,767 Likes on 1,245 Posts

Originally Posted by NASCAT
WHAT???

My boat & I must be difficult to find since I didn't make any of the FF photos. Going w/ my plain black & white color scheme was obviously a mistake! Probably just sell the boat now.

On a more positive note, the weather cooperated Fri & Sat, the turnout was solid & many of us enjoyed another well planned & organized event that supports a great cause. Thanks to Team Pyburn & the many others that helped make this event possible.
I was 3,000 miles away working the phones Sunday afternoon and evening and wishing I were there. Jacksonville is on my bucket list for all the reasons given from the people quoted in the story. If you felt like I was there I must have done my job OK, but typically when I am on-scene at an event I'll find a way to reference it (or just write in first person).

I had a couple of images of your boat—it's a beauty—but they were a tad blurry. Let us know what your next event will be and we'll hunt you down in your coverage, whether we're there or not.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

You did awesome from 3000 miles away!
Next stop, Pirates of Lanier!
Old 06-08-2015, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

On a more positive note, the weather cooperated Fri & Sat, the turnout was solid & many of us enjoyed another well planned & organized event that supports a great cause. Thanks to Team Pyburn & the many others that helped make this event possible. [/QUOTE]
Weather? Cooperated? GGGGRRrr. YOu didn't have to drive through a dozen monsoons from Tampa on Friday PM. But all in all a good weekend. Good times.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 191 Likes on 106 Posts

F
Originally Posted by Cash Bar
It was another great time. I'm looking forward to all of the pics.
You have to share the phone pic here.
Originally Posted by NASCAT
WHAT???

you guys got in trouble leaving ��