Notices

Dragon Power Boats

Old 09-13-2002, 10:43 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Dragon Power Boats

Anyone know what the deal is with these things? I saw the link and went to check it out. They look to be VERY early in the idea phaze much like Steve1 with Apache. Does anyone have any more info on this new boat? PLEASE be considerate hear that they are supporters of the site and we do not want to loose that!!!!

Jon
Old 09-13-2002, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Craig Barrie

Some years ago my wife and I just walked off the street into the Cigarette offices when Craig ran Cigarette.
We were just toying with the idea of buying a boat...Definately not serious buyers, and we prefaced our visit by telling him this.

The guy ended up spending almost two hours with us, and gave us an unbelievable education on buying boats....new vs. used...twins vs triples....

I wish him all the best in his new venture...if Karma exsists, his new venture will be a HUGE success for him and his partners.

Hans
Old 09-13-2002, 11:51 AM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

A little different than the New Apache deal .... look for a Dragon boat sometime around Thanksgiving ... IN THE WATER.

G
Old 09-13-2002, 12:13 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Both Craig and Scott have been very responsive to questions I had regarding their new line of boats. If you have any questions send them a PM. Both of these gentlemen are seasoned boat builders and should have a great product on their hands when they are finished!
Old 09-13-2002, 12:21 PM
DEVIL MAN

Dragon Powerboats is Craig Barries new venture. He came out and visited us at the SCOPE Poker Run last month and brought pictures of his new boat and let me tell you....it is going to be one incredible boat....as Cig I mentioned, the first boat should be out the end of the year. It is going to be a 39 footer that you sit down in....it is going to be made of epoxy and it is going to be extemely high tech....the mold is made by computers....I am the wrong guy to describe it cause I am not into the technology, but it is going to be extemely light and strong and Craig is expecting it to be one fast great handling boat. If you have ever met Craig, he is an easy going guy and he will let his product do the talking. It makes me want to go back to the Miami boat show and check it out personally. Everyone that has dealt with Craig wishes him the best of luck.

DMan....and the D is for the next American Legend, Dragon Powerbaots!!!!

Old 09-13-2002, 05:49 PM
Registered

When they bought their advertising they showed us pictures of the first boat out of the mold but probably will not be ready for the Ft. Lauderdale boat show. This thing is for real, they have specs, architectural designs, etc. Check them out www.dragonpowerboats.com or visit the OSO links page.

OSO
Old 09-13-2002, 06:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Cigarette1

If you will look at the Apache Thread you will note Bob Saccenti is Building Boats everyday ?
Old 09-13-2002, 08:09 PM
Registered

If anyone in Hi-performance deserves credit for there effort and contribution to the sport, Craig does. Wish you guy's all the best in the new venture.
After all competition is good for the sport !
Old 09-16-2002, 02:12 PM
Registered

ttt
Old 09-16-2002, 02:36 PM
Registered

I am hearing some really good stuff regarding this new boat and their new venture.

I have one more offshore boat that I would like to put together. And that one will be my ultimate poker run boat, Dragon Boats may just have what I am looking for. Ill be keeping my eye on them

Quick Reply: Dragon Power Boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.