Notices

P1 cheating

Old 08-04-2015, 12:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Top Banana
NO, I never cheated or had a Cary 50 and I never ran drugs or got royalties from that episode.

But, I think I could have won that race fair and square by beating Crockett.
Was that your boat in the episode?
Old 08-04-2015, 06:32 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Sandman4141
Sandman is right here. You got some facts to prove your post? When you bring my name into a topic you better have it correct...or be corrected.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Sandman4141
Sandman is right here. You got some facts to prove your post? When you bring my name into a topic you better have it correct...or be corrected.
Ok then lets hear your side of what happened to clear your name. I agree there is always 2 sides to every story. Welcome to OSO and your first post.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:30 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I beleive he signed up because someone slammed him on here for cheating, Welcome Sandy. For the record, can we know who the accusers even are? So, UR2Late, who are you? nofastboat?
Old 08-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Registered

My name is Charlie. As I stated in an earlier post I live in both Florida and NJ. I stand behind my statement of what transpired. The bottom was sanded and had to be repaired before the boat was allowed to race.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by UR2late
My name is Charlie. As I stated in an earlier post I live in both Florida and NJ. I stand behind my statement of what transpired. The bottom was sanded and had to be repaired before the boat was allowed to race.
That being said, you also stand behind/up for, known criminals and fugitives, lest we not forget your buddy Andy Biddle. Not saying you are wrong about the cheating, although I have absolutely no knowledge of same, but your credibility is certainly questionable.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Registered

scarabman, I thought the same thing. He will call out someone for sanding their hull, but he defends known criminals. That's too funny.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Registered

I understand some might dislike the fact I know both Andy and Tracy. I have kept my boat at the marina and had a great experience. Some didn't. So obviously there are two sides.

What I can say is that I know that the bottom was sanded. Period. I know it had to be fixed before it could be raced.

I speak with several teams. I just asked And and Tracy. They didn't have any knowledge of the incident.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:34 PM
Registered

gow about we get an answer then from the team if it happened? Let them admit it. Maybe another team will pipe in.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by scarabman
That being said, you also stand behind/up for, known criminals and fugitives, lest we not forget your buddy Andy Biddle. Not saying you are wrong about the cheating, although I have absolutely no knowledge of same, but your credibility is certainly questionable.
Go Scarabman! Nice post! Yeah Charlie tuna UR2L8 is friends with and speaks up for Andy and Tracy. Two no good bastards that screwed good people for lots of cash so they could finance their racing careers. Charlie doesn't hold that against them, but has a hissy fit over a possible sanded boat bottom. Go figure. Hey Charlie, get some perspective on right and wrong! Your buddies are headed towards prison to get their bottoms reconfigured.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 08-04-2015 at 08:53 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.