Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who's going to make it to the Fall Havasu Poker run???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32984-whos-going-make-fall-havasu-poker-run.html)

thisistank 09-19-2002 04:29 PM

Gary, you going to the poker run or what?? What day??

cigarette1 09-19-2002 04:31 PM

Not sure yet ... got a few things going on at the Homefront :cool:

But I am going out this weekend .... a little Yardhouse ???

thisistank 09-19-2002 04:36 PM

G$$, don't miss this one!! You'll regret it. It's shaping up to be a GOOOOOOD trip!!
About this weekend, refer to the other thread.:(

Mike C 09-19-2002 04:41 PM

Payment

G - That will be one 35' Cigarette! Please pay in full - Thank You
:D

Steamin Rice 09-19-2002 05:12 PM

Hey guys...what time are you heading out for the lunch run on Fri?? We're talking about leaving early Fri (4AM?) to get there and have the boat in the water in time for lunch......

cigarette1 09-19-2002 05:15 PM

Mike .. come and get it :cool:

Havasu Cig 09-19-2002 07:10 PM

Originally posted by IDRPSTF
Tank,
Its a whole new Ballgame now. New Players, New rules, New Team. Now we just have to decide what boats to bring? The people at Sleekcraft / Magic where nice enough to offer a place to store our gear./ I hope they realize how big our toys are. See ya there

Pull one of the Skaters you guys have in the showroom out there. The Alcone boat would probably work just fine.:D

IDRPSTF 09-20-2002 11:12 AM

I dont think we are bringing an Outerlimits or Skater this year. But lets just say we arent showing up with a Duffy Either!!! I would actually like to bring one of my Mustang Cruisers If they make it here from Australia in time. 2 Icemakers (Jungle Juice Popsickles) 1 Large Fridge (Jello shots) and 2 110 outlets (2 Blender Baby)Air Cond. and dont forget 3 sleeping berths(no comment..I need my job!)...Now thats a Havasu boat!!!

Jeffrey 09-20-2002 04:43 PM

Originally posted by Craig B
Quick question for all you OSO guys;

You guys gonna pull another fast one at the Friday lunch run by arriving an hour EARLY? Good move at the last event (bastards!) :eek: :D :D :eek: If so, we’ll give the restaurant a heads up for an hour ealier since you filled the place to capacity :eek:

C2

You can count on it. The SCOPE guys will be there en masse! You might as well forget the dock space at the end!:D

thisistank 09-20-2002 10:10 PM

Originally posted by IDRPSTF
I dont think we are bringing an Outerlimits or Skater this year. But lets just say we arent showing up with a Duffy Either!!! I would actually like to bring one of my Mustang Cruisers If they make it here from Australia in time. 2 Icemakers (Jungle Juice Popsickles) 1 Large Fridge (Jello shots) and 2 110 outlets (2 Blender Baby)Air Cond. and dont forget 3 sleeping berths(no comment..I need my job!)...Now thats a Havasu boat!!!
IDRPSTF,

That thing sounds like a plan!! I'm down for some jello shots and margaritas!!! Bring it on baby!:D :D :D