Notices

What's out there for 50k

Old 09-16-2015, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...-s-o63078.html

I know you said no Bajas but factory 900's and #6's would make for sweet dreams while snoozing in the cramped cabin!
I am not a Baja fan but that looks like a good buy. The hardware has to be worth the price or close!
Old 09-16-2015, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The canadian boats are super cheap right now. What kind of hassles would one face to bring one back to the states?
Old 09-16-2015, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Hey J- I'll sell you the WHIPLASH Fountain 32 Fever for 50K. It does 80 and has the full cabin and even a couple of sets of props (labbed for speed and stock for cruising).
Heck, we're friends so if you twist my arm I might take 48 and if you're really nice, I might go 46 if you throw in some good dinner gift cards!!

Last edited by WHIPLASH; 09-16-2015 at 08:27 PM.
Old 09-17-2015, 05:49 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
I am not a Baja fan but that looks like a good buy. The hardware has to be worth the price or close!
That is some killer H/W for the $$
Old 09-17-2015, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WHIPLASH
Hey J- I'll sell you the WHIPLASH Fountain 32 Fever for 50K. It does 80 and has the full cabin and even a couple of sets of props (labbed for speed and stock for cruising).
Heck, we're friends so if you twist my arm I might take 48 and if you're really nice, I might go 46 if you throw in some good dinner gift cards!!
Sounds good bill, do you think I could borrow it for a test drive let's say this sat from around 12-4? Lol, hope to see you at Oneida
Old 09-17-2015, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Wasted Income
The canadian boats are super cheap right now. What kind of hassles would one face to bring one back to the states?

I looked into it because of the exchange rate as well. Basically the way I gathered is that basically all of these boats we are talking about were made in the states so all it is is a U.S. good returning the the states so you don't have to pay duty. Pay a broker a couple Hundo and have him get the necessary paperwork.
Old 09-17-2015, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AE Stream
Sounds good bill, do you think I could borrow it for a test drive let's say this sat from around 12-4? Lol, hope to see you at Oneida
May need a big upfront deposit for that test ride!! I'm planning on being at Oneida so see you there.
Gold and diamonds are also acceptable!