Notices

Jacksonville Rocks

Old 09-16-2002, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looked like a nice day after all....and dumb-a#$ me working around the house thinking the weather was not worth the risk of towing up on sat ..Nice water too....

I feel sick all of a sudden :
Old 09-16-2002, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doc,

Glad to hear you had a great time! Did you get to keep any money that you won or did it go back to charity?

What kind of mufflers were on that Outerlimits? Did they seem to make any difference? I think I might need some of those.
Old 09-16-2002, 10:32 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally posted by Flashback
Doc,

What kind of mufflers were on that Outerlimits? Did they seem to make any difference? I think I might need some of those.
Greg,

I don't know what they were? They did seem however to work. As we were lined up in the no wake, I thought the boat was fairly quite for what it is. Although I was probably 100 feet off it's starboard side when they idled by. Maybe someone else can give you some better information on it.

How is the water level on Norman? Bet you cannot get into Mid Town? I tried to contact Nichols about the poker run he is doing, have you heard anything?

Mark
Old 09-16-2002, 10:44 PM
Registered

Mark, the water level is still going down on Norman.

Hope this is the link for the poker run post that nichols had made, if it works.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forum/sh...rman+poker+run
Old 09-17-2002, 07:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Congrats on the win Dock! Thanks for the pics, looks great! Too bad I missed this one! What a fun looking run!
Old 09-17-2002, 09:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

Anybody see Bill Park's 39 Velocity? Wild ass paint job Bill----BH
Old 09-18-2002, 08:14 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally posted by Brian Hollis
Anybody see Bill Park's 39 Velocity? Wild ass paint job Bill----BH
Brian,

I did not get a chance to meet him, but did see the boat.

It is beautiful, the wife has it on video, but did not get a digital picture.

Velocity was well represented!

Mark
Old 09-18-2002, 08:32 AM
Aint Skeered

pstttttt!! Doc>> Whatta you mean <YOU> are a heckva Poker Player ? Hummm seen's to me as i nugged Your Wife <by the way who had the hand> and said heyy Plunk down $20. more and get 2 more card's you have 1 going here. dang, i schudda said i'll pay The $20 it's for a great cause anyway then i'd probably whispered if you Win It's ALL Mine. Doc..you have a Great lookin Ride. & congrad.. --> To Your Wife's winning Hand Gawd and to think <YOU> are a Great poker Player!! and posted it here. I be ashamed . bet if your Wife read's what you said. there won't be anymore cookin at that home.. ..Was Great Meeting the 2 of You..

Old 09-18-2002, 12:00 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally posted by Ain't Skeered
pstttttt!! Doc>> Whatta you mean <YOU> are a heckva Poker Player ? Hummm seen's to me as i nugged Your Wife <by the way who had the hand> and said heyy Plunk down $20. more and get 2 more card's you have 1 going here. dang, i schudda said i'll pay The $20 it's for a great cause anyway then i'd probably whispered if you Win It's ALL Mine. Doc..you have a Great lookin Ride. & congrad.. --> To Your Wife's winning Hand Gawd and to think <YOU> are a Great poker Player!! and posted it here. I be ashamed . bet if your Wife read's what you said. there won't be anymore cookin at that home.. ..Was Great Meeting the 2 of You..
Watch what you say now, I'd hate for Dock Holiday to have to pull the fast guns on you.

It was a real pleasure meeting you and your gang as well.

That is one hell of a nice looking rig you have there. It is beautiful.

You should have came home with more money than anyone selling fuel out of the back of your truck like that. LOL

I really appreciate the help in loading the boat. I dropped the trailer in a little deep.

Look us up on Norman.

Mark
Old 09-18-2002, 12:31 PM
Aint Skeered

shuuuuuuuu Doc..was that Gas ? and to think some bought Fuel Addative.. Yeah doc..even "rookie's" back's in to deep at one point or another or is that ramp's ... BTW, Thank's for the compliment on the Dang little Boat. Lookin Forward to meeting you two again. Pssstt.. can i borrow a can or 2 of that errr Addative.? will it make us go Faster.?

Quick Reply: Jacksonville Rocks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.