millions and millions of prayers needed

Old 09-15-2015, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Prayers sent!
Old 09-15-2015, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Chris, sorry to learn about the kidney issue.

First the possibility of a transplant is a heck of a lot better than it was 20 years ago. I have been blessed to inspect a number of organizations that recover human tissue for transplant. The amount of testing and evaluation that is conducted is enormous-- all of this is to assure that you and the donor are a good match. Techniques of transplantation are the best ever.

Second and the most important - you are in our prayers.

This has got to be really hard for you - and I know you may question God "What the heck are you doing -- Why me"? God I'm so mad at you now-- Why me? "Who is going to care for my family"? We have all been in this situation and all I can say is that I know this for fact - God has got this all under control. It's kind of like sitting in our boat out in the middle of the lake -- sure we maybe in 80ft of water but we rely and relax on the hull to keep us floating - we just recline on it. The same thing with God - there is chaos all around us- fears, dangers, all sorts of worry-- Just lay back on God and regardless where the waves take us -- He is in control and He wants the best for you. As crazy as this may sound you may have been selected by Him to glorify His name. Stop and think of all the guys in OSO that have stopped today or in the future and prayed for you and your family- maybe that was the first time in years that they have thought about God-- man that is one heck of an influence you have had.

Lord please be with Chris and His family. I know that you are the great physician and can heal. In your word you say that when two or more are gathered in my name I am with you. Lord we know there are many more than two are gathered on OSO to lift Chris up. We thank you for being here with Chris and all of us. We thank you that you calm his fears and give him peace and rest. Please continue to give Chris the strength, the wisdom and understanding of your will. We thank you for the treatment options that are offered. We offer all of this in the name of Jesus.

3pointstar.

3pointstar
Old 09-15-2015, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

You're gonna whip this..... The Power of OSO will Not Be Denied......
Old 09-15-2015, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Prayers sent.

God Bless,

Padraig
Old 09-15-2015, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Prayers to you and your daughter! Be strong for her.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

God bless you Chris. You will power through this challenge as you did in racing. Praying for you and your family. Get well soon. Bill
Old 09-15-2015, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

You are surrounded by friends and one of the biggest support groups anyone could have. I like that you are venting to others because IMO that help release pent up stress which you don't need. Im sure I speak for all of us that you can call any of us anytime if you want to talk. Get well my friend !!!!!!!
Randy 908-966-3173 (24-7)
Old 09-15-2015, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Prayers sent....Keep the faith!
Old 09-15-2015, 08:56 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jolley,

I never been in race before but i have been in test trial with Chris Reindl in his class 5 boat and we kicked a$$ that is something I want to race!!!! my hand is itching to get back on the throttle!

Randy (typhonn) Thanks!!! buddy....i will do that...I think i will need a couple of boat races dvd to kill my time of resting after surgery.

I am ok but somewhat didnt sleep well at night as it has been on my mind....just scared, that's all...

Chris
Old 09-15-2015, 08:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Prayers and Positive thoughts Chris!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.