Notices

Lake Havasu Trip

Old 09-15-2015, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Lake Havasu Trip

Going to be down in that are next week for work, Flying into Vegas Tuesday 22nd driving to Havasu from there. Plan on spending Tuesday and most of the day Wednesday in Havasu before heading down to Phoenix area.

Will have the wife with me looking for something todo on the water, we both love the water and boating, thinking about renting some jet skis and exploring, any must see places.

Any other suggestions of things todo?

Thanks
Mike
Old 09-15-2015, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We were down there in early aug during the week with the boat it was quiet which was good , I was surprised how small the area was we ran down to the dam and back and the next day up to Topock the next day which was not that far also and we left the next day 113 degree weather was not for us . I guess we like LOTO better you have allot more bars & fun places . Renting jet skis you can run up to Topock to Pirates or farther up the river , we were advised not to go farther by boat unless you know the river .
Old 09-15-2015, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You'll want to check out the channel/London Bridge. Copper Canyon is cool. I didn't see much past that and the dam. I also didn't venture up to Top Rock Gorge, as I was scared of the shallow the waters in my boat. On a rental jetski, go for it lol.