Miami Vice marathon on now >

Miami Vice marathon on now

Notices

Miami Vice marathon on now

Old 09-28-2015, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Man it was cool back in the day, watching it now thou it`s so cheesy I don`t think I could get thru an episode
It was cheesy back in the day too!
Old 09-28-2015, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Man it was cool back in the day, watching it now thou it`s so cheesy I don`t think I could get thru an episode
One must focus and learn to revel in the pastel colored cheese.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts

I was also an 80s kid and I absolutely loved Miami Vice. To this day, I still pop in a DVD from the box set. Never gets old, even tho it was bad acting and kinda cheesy. I was a lover of boats from the day I was born and this show made me fall in love with go fast boats immediately.
Old 09-28-2015, 03:01 PM
Registered

Offshore boats , exotic cars and Sandra Santiago! Born in the 60's and was crazy in the eighties. Love that show , watched every morning on el ray network 2 weeks ago while on vacation on block island with a stiff bloody mary.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Fun show to watch. Now the movie...that just pian sucked.

Padraig
Old 09-28-2015, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts

Its still fun to watch. I watch Magnum PI everyday at 5pm on Encore. Almost finished the eighth and final season. Would be cool to do the same with Vice............................. When I was a teenager, did give up on Vice. Don't think I watched the last two years.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:47 PM
Registered

I can't find it on dish. Does anyone if it's on dish?
Old 09-29-2015, 10:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by flatlanderbill
Offshore boats , exotic cars and Sandra Santiago! Born in the 60's and was crazy in the eighties. Love that show , watched every morning on el ray network 2 weeks ago while on vacation on block island with a stiff bloody mary.
+1 on Saundra!
Old 10-01-2015, 03:03 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Many years ago, I used to hang out at a now-defunct Miami Vice forum. Not long after I started posting there, a member of the camera crew for Vice joined up and was given his own section on the forums to answer questions about working on the show.

I remember asking many questions about the boats. He said that Don Johnson was coached for several weeks in the Stinger 390X on the finer points of boat handling. The boat had Merc 370s and TRS. That was the genesis of his fascination with offshore.

He worked on the first two seasons, and maintained that those were the best. I'd have to agree. The show got lame pretty quickly.

I had always thought the altruistic approach undermined the show's plausibility after a while. It would have been much better if C&T became disillusioned with honest work and turned to the dark side as Cocaine Cowboys.

Staying one step ahead of their former partners would have made for some fine melodrama.
Old 10-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

IZZY ,,was the best

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.