Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Kansas City/Missouri boaters >

Kansas City/Missouri boaters

Notices

Kansas City/Missouri boaters

Old 09-17-2002, 05:25 PM
OutlawBayB

Default Kansas City/Missouri boaters

Hello ya'll! We'll be down in the area if anyone wants to meet up and say HI. We'll be down till Sunday, but we are going on sad terms. My grandmother passed away so Thurs nite & Friday morning are the services. Other than that, we'll be up to meet w/ any local OSO'ers for a drink. It'd be nice to meet some of you guys n gals.

Here's Alans' cell (NASDBOY) 832-473-4874
nextel 142*103*58881

feel free to give us a call

Carina n Alan

PS. we'll be in Kansas City early Thurs AM, MCI then driving to Sedalia, MO (where the state fair is held)

Anybody close to there?

Old 09-17-2002, 05:50 PM
ssherman

I live in Overland Park which is about 20 miles from MCI and Sedalia is about 1/2 way to LOTO you are about an hour away from LOTO. My office is on your way to LOTO.

Old 09-17-2002, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Carina,

I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of your grandmother.

I'm over in the Shawnee area and if I don't go to the Cottwood Missouri shootout I should be around this weekend maybe with some other OSO's. I will call you guys if I am and maybe some of us can hook up.

Bryan
Old 09-17-2002, 08:21 PM
OutlawBayB

ssherman-
don't get me wrong, I'm not there to party or go to LOTO. Altho I'd love to go sometime at a later date. But if anyone's around the area that wknd, we could do something casual like a drink or dinner? My mindset will be somber.

Just meet some fellow OSO'ers that's all. We will be at MCI only to get on or off the plane. Then heading 2 hours? to Sedalia for the rest of the time. I'm not familiar with the area in Missouri.

Tanned-thanks Bryan. All I know is I'll be staying at the hotel by that Walmart. I think there's a Shoney's or Sizzler's or something attached to it. It's such a small town, I think's there's only one Walmart.

Oh well. If anyone's around and wants to say HI & put a face to a screen name, ya'll let us know.

Old 09-18-2002, 06:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes there is only one Walmart there.....but if you need to lift your spirits alittle while your there go to that walmart and you will be thankfull for everything you have......There are the ugliest and homeliest people in the world in that Walmart. I don't know where they come from but my gawd........you won't stop staring and/or laughing. It's like the Jerry Springer show.

Damn I hope there isn't any Walmart, Sedalia dwellers on here.

Sedalia is prolly a little far...it's 1.5-2 hrs from KC, depending where you are.