Notices

Prayers for France

Old 11-16-2015, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADOX
I rather have Putin in the Wh then Obamasucka.
You armchair critics are so full of yourselves. Pack up and move to his wonderfully run country if you like Putnin. When you get there criticize him and see what happens.
Old 11-16-2015, 03:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Krugman sums it up:

Killing random people in restaurants and at concerts is a strategy that reflects its perpetrators’ fundamental weakness. It isn’t going to establish a caliphate in Paris. What it can do, however, is inspire fear — which is why we call it terrorism, and shouldn’t dignify it with the name of war.

The point is not to minimize the horror. It is, instead, to emphasize that the biggest danger terrorism poses to our society comes not from the direct harm inflicted, but from the wrong-headed responses it can inspire. And it’s crucial to realize that there are multiple ways the response can go wrong…

The responses in this thread is exactly what they want. Hype it up.
I'm glad we're bombing them- feels good on a visceral level, but bombing is hardly gonna solve the problem.
We need to remove their sources of funding (primarily the Saudis, but there are others).
Until that happens, business as usual.

Here's some reality- one of the shields used by the French Police to enter the Bataclan. Damn.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 11-16-2015, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

[QUOTE=jayboat;4376637]Krugman sums it up:

I'm glad we're bombing them- feels good on a visceral level, but bombing is hardly gonna solve the problem.

Bigger bombs would go a long way in solving the problem. I am referring to really BIG boomers that will suck all of the oxygen out of everything
Old 11-16-2015, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts

Fortunately most western nations have an election process and idiots like Obama will soon be replaced. Unfortunately here in Canada we just elected a moron and the next election isn't for another 5 years. Even more stupid, we don't have term limits, so could be stuck with a moron for decades. But eventually people here come to their senses and elect a conservative!

I believe the time has come for bombs and troops. I don't care who finances them, I want them off this planet!
Old 11-16-2015, 05:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Canuck B Crazy
Fortunately most western nations have an election process and idiots like Obama will soon be replaced. Unfortunately here in Canada we just elected a moron and the next election isn't for another 5 years. Even more stupid, we don't have term limits, so could be stuck with a moron for decades. But eventually people here come to their senses and elect a conservative!

I believe the time has come for bombs and troops. I don't care who finances them, I want them off this planet!
Since you said troops are you referring to you or your sons or other peoples sons ? Just asking because it's easy to send someone you don't know off to fight ?
Old 11-16-2015, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Since you said troops are you referring to you or your sons or other peoples sons ? Just asking because it's easy to send someone you don't know off to fight ?
Id go myself for this one.

They need to be stopped before they gain complete control of a middle east country.
Old 11-16-2015, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts

US has already accepted 1k refugees, get ready all it's going to happen here faster than we know!
Old 11-16-2015, 06:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Canuck B Crazy
Id go myself for this one.

They need to be stopped before they gain complete control of a middle east country.
Sell your boat and enlist
Old 11-16-2015, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
You armchair critics are so full of yourselves. Pack up and move to his wonderfully run country if you like Putnin. When you get there criticize him and see what happens.
FYI. I'm a lot more then an armchair QB critic.. Lived under a communist regime long enough. (did the political BS while back on staff with GOP, and x DOD personnel.) And, while his (Putin's) country have issue, there hasn't been or isn't a worse president around then Obama-nism. He want's uneducated, stupid people to vote, (and he got them) and totally sold out this country.

Last edited by PARADOX; 11-16-2015 at 07:32 PM.
Old 11-16-2015, 07:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARADOX
FYI. I'm a lot more then an armchair QB. Lived under a communist regime long enough. (did the political BS while back on staff with GOP, and x DOD personnel.) And, while his (Putin's) country have issue, there hasn't been or isn't a worse president around then Obama-nism. He want's uneducated, stupid people to vote, and totally sold out this country.
OK, you know everything but like Putnin.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.