Notices

Woman of Key West

Old 11-18-2015, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Default Woman of Key West

Ok who has pics of all those beauties of Key West?
Old 11-18-2015, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

Well I'll include my wife and our friend Julie. In ten days they helped trailer launch load dock wash and rode thru some fun challenging water and never once complained about it being too rough or fast.

While loading at The City Ramp in Garrison Bight after the races Sunday the ramp was a cluster of testosterone and nerves. After connecting and retrieving the trailer I handed off the truck and trailer to Julie three trucks back from the ramp to go get my boat. One of the guys with a quad engine gold cat getting ready to load which I won't name here said "great she will take forever" to her as she sat waiting her turn at the ramp. While the guys in the cat were out of the water still making photos of themselves in the middle of the staging area blocking progress for those waiting their turn she stuck the trailer on the ramp past them as an obstacle on her first first attempt. We loaded and exited the staging area to rinse and strap the boat down out of everyone's way.

I hope all you guys had as good a time and experience with your ladies as I did. As for the guys and their comments you should only be as lucky as me to have boated with such awesome women for 30+ years.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]547802[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]547803[/ATTACH]

Oh and the like big air too!
Attached Thumbnails Woman of Key West-image.jpg   Woman of Key West-image.jpg  
Old 11-18-2015, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Lets see the pics guy's. I know you were all down there snapping away. I wish Jeff and Pete would take and share more pics of the ladies. And yes I am happily married but still enjoy looking LOL
Old 11-18-2015, 05:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

couple
Attached Thumbnails Woman of Key West-img_3799.jpg   Woman of Key West-img_3803.jpg  
Old 11-19-2015, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by skate
Well I'll include my wife and our friend Julie. In ten days they helped trailer launch load dock wash and rode thru some fun challenging water and never once complained about it being too rough or fast.

While loading at The City Ramp in Garrison Bight after the races Sunday the ramp was a cluster of testosterone and nerves. After connecting and retrieving the trailer I handed off the truck and trailer to Julie three trucks back from the ramp to go get my boat. One of the guys with a quad engine gold cat getting ready to load which I won't name here said "great she will take forever" to her as she sat waiting her turn at the ramp. While the guys in the cat were out of the water still making photos of themselves in the middle of the staging area blocking progress for those waiting their turn she stuck the trailer on the ramp past them as an obstacle on her first first attempt. We loaded and exited the staging area to rinse and strap the boat down out of everyone's way.

I hope all you guys had as good a time and experience with your ladies as I did. As for the guys and their comments you should only be as lucky as me to have boated with such awesome women for 30+ years.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]547802[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]547803[/ATTACH]

Oh and the like big air too!
You definately have a keeper Sam. I'm sorry I bailed on KW. I was usually resigned to truck and trailer duty while the ex loaded and unload the boat.She could outdrive most everyone either in the truck or boat. We drug her horse trailer with a attached sleeper all over the state. You don't find many like that anymore. Lets see some more guys.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:54 AM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

My crew
Old 11-19-2015, 09:57 AM
CLA
Registered

Old 11-19-2015, 12:02 PM
Registered

nice
Old 11-19-2015, 12:43 PM
mxz
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CLA
Damn.............
Old 11-19-2015, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 34 Posts

Did you happen to notice what they were spelling?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.