Notices

Brutal Winter Weather!

Old 12-08-2015, 05:51 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
I love old people...

Chit you see in Florida daily.
-Cars at stoplights not moving when it turns green because grandpas meds made him tired and he fell asleep.
-Car in left turn lane sees green arrow, turns wheel hard left, drills the gas and drives over the 1 foot high curb.
-Brand new Cadillacs and Hyundais WITH the window sticker and the passenger side ripped off from hitting the concrete pole at the bank or supermarket.
-Driving the wrong way down the spit part of Federal Highway like is a sunny fukin day and there is nothing wrong.
-Old ladies wearing sweaters and boots.... when its 95 degrees

I love em' and they sure do make for some great entertainment.
You know my parents?
Old 12-08-2015, 06:39 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
I love old people...

Chit you see in Florida daily.
-Cars at stoplights not moving when it turns green because grandpas meds made him tired and he fell asleep.
-Car in left turn lane sees green arrow, turns wheel hard left, drills the gas and drives over the 1 foot high curb.
-Brand new Cadillacs and Hyundais WITH the window sticker and the passenger side ripped off from hitting the concrete pole at the bank or supermarket.
-Driving the wrong way down the spit part of Federal Highway like is a sunny fukin day and there is nothing wrong.
-Old ladies wearing sweaters and boots.... when its 95 degrees

I love em' and they sure do make for some great entertainment.
I knew a guy in Boca that went to Deerfield (next town south) to buy gas as it was cheaper by 5-10 cents a gallon. Gas station is tight, built on a small lot and he is having trouble circling the pumps in his Caddy. Ended up side swiping the concrete/steel corner guard around the pump. Car had 5K in damage, even caved in the door sill/rocker panel. Best part.......he paid out of pocket because he was afraid the insurance company would cancel his policy!

He stopped driving shortly thereafter.......apparently his kids realized the driving gig was up! Plus he would have to buy 50,000 gallons of gas just to cover the body repair!
Old 12-08-2015, 06:45 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here at the Cape when I'm in my car I'm either dodging the "blue hairs" who drive like chit or some young kid texting while driving, not sure which is worse.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:48 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
...he paid out of pocket because he was afraid the insurance company would cancel his policy!
Just about everyone I know that's had some sort of claim albeit home, car, health, have avoided submitting to insurance companies out of fear of being dropped or jacked rates. What the heck is the point of insurance anymore? Insurance companies, the true terrorists of the American people.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

[QUOTE=Jupiter Sunsation;4383288]I knew a guy in Boca that went to Deerfield (next town south) to buy gas as it was cheaper by 5

I hope to die just like grand pa -- in his sleep

Not like the passengers riding in the car he was driving

XOX

3pointstar
Old 12-08-2015, 11:09 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We had 5" of snow in MN last monday by the end of the week it was high 40's. Our lakes are usally froze over and people are ice fishing by now. Not this yr they are still fishing out of boats on most if not all big lakes.