Notices

Engine graphics / photos

Old 12-21-2015, 07:17 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

Dark candy purple, all brackets and accessories will be flat black. The purple really pops in direct light.
Old 12-21-2015, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

The vinyl graphics industry has really come a long way! Possibilities are only as limited as your imagination these days! Here are my engines. I designed the wrap and all the engine and interior decals. None of these decals are cleared with piant but are instead laminated during the printing with a high gloss top film.

Old 12-22-2015, 12:42 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Nicely coordinated, 502ss!
Old 12-22-2015, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BUP
Nice Innovation marine engines and do you have the DPX Outdrives installed ???

Added info - ^^^^ More marine apps run the waterpump impeller off the crank than not. Merc is the majority who does not run theirs that way nor never did.

Volvo Penta ran everything off the crank starting in 1999 but currently with their LS stuff is running them up higher with a pulley / belt off the front side of the engine - plus they use a big pulley to slow the speed down of the impeller rotation. A lot of testing went into that for Volvo. Also Indmar, PCM, Crusader and Marine Power mostly have used crank mounted pumps forever. Innovation Marine engines in the pics from the OP has used crank mounted pumps for years.

I just talked to the owner of Scat Crankshafts in person about this how bad of a effect does these crank mounted pumps have for the crankshaft and any unbalancing and or negative effects.

What did Scat have to say about the creank mounted pumps? I just dropped my Scat cranks off at the machine shop,and made adapters to run my waterpumps off the crank as well. (I'm running small block Chrysler motors, hence the adapter)