Like Tree0Likes

FAST FOUNTAIN WHAT HAPPENED????

Old 09-21-2002, 09:48 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Hey Eddie, you gonna win a bike?

Too Old, your right, this is the crap that is killing the sport.
SBI is supposed to be a more fun environment, less stress, less rules, less boats. Most times, everyone who races goes home with a trophy and has a great time.

My point is to not race there if you want everyone to adhere to strict rules. Go somewhere else. If you're racing with SBI, don't ***** if someone bends the rules a bit.

Oh and take Eddie up on his offer, especially if Miss WAZZUP comes for the ride.
Old 09-21-2002, 09:49 PM
Smittymarine

Thankyou. Beeing a fan of the sport for a long time, Nothing can compare to the drop of the green flag. I know there are a lot of issues involved with the sport, but my glass is always half full, if you know what I mean. And I will do anything I can to promote the sport in a positive manner. And by the way the offer still stands.

Old 09-22-2002, 06:32 PM
PJA

We Have Parked And Raced With Smitty All Season And I Can Honestly Say We Have Nothing But A Great Time. Other Than Broken Parts Too Old If Smittys Boat Is Full Ride With Us Its A Blast. Smitty See Ya In New Orleans. Pete "The Boss"

Old 09-22-2002, 07:47 PM
Curt

Hey Smitty, what class and type of boat do you run in SBI? Also, why does your team run SBI instead of APBA? Just curious.

Old 09-22-2002, 08:37 PM
GOT MERC?

Cool

Hey Smitty!
Alot of the teams that are envolved in this mess have been posting on other threads. I don't think they are keeping quiet.
The only one not posting is our friend Mr. Kelly becaues he wore it! Racers in SBI in certian classes have a secret code of silence that they abide by. If you run your mouth you are considered a snitch or rat. GOOD OL BOY OFFSHORE RACIN at it's finest!

Last edited by Goodfella; 09-22-2002 at 08:40 PM.
Old 09-22-2002, 09:00 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Default Here's Smitty!

http://www.homestead.com/njoffshore/Aug023.html
Old 09-22-2002, 10:50 PM
Smittymarine

We race the P3 class with SBI. Reason we race SBI, It started that way because of the association with the OPA, which is the divisional club we race with. This year we decided to run the entire SBI schedule. Southeast and northeast. We ran more races than any other boat, even national. I run my boat with my son, and have had the most positive experience I could have ever imagined, with SBI. I cannot comment on APBA because I have never competed there, nor do I have any desire to. John Carbonell and his wife Deana, have been so supportive of our efforts, that they deserve our support. Thats just how I am built.We are looking to move up to super V next season. I only wish there was an easier way to settle all the politics involved. I'm glad it's not my job.

Old 09-23-2002, 04:07 PM
Boat Girl

Smitty, Its nice to see there are still respectful gentlemen in this sport...You and Anthony are a class act and an example to be followed...Thanks for being a great sport and partcipating this season...See ya in New Orleans

Old 09-23-2002, 05:58 PM
Curt

That sounds like a good enough reason to me! Good luck to you the rest of the way.