Notices

One Beautiful CC for sale

Old 01-19-2016, 09:54 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by Bino
Sorry, Joker Brian Hollis.
I don't think I have a recent number for him. Beau(dirty money) probably does. I will try to look at one of my old phones.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by TheGladiator
Don't worry, you will never "OWN" a boat with that flooring...so then you don't have worry about hating it!

Todd
Officially the post of the year... And it's only 1/19.
Old 01-19-2016, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
This is the kind of boat that could make me get a CC. Looks to be a great deal when compared to the other brand new 2016 options. Black and White is so classy. Wonder what speeds this thing has in it?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...-s-o64450.html

Love it.
Pretty sad when 400k is a good deal lol
There was a thread on here by a guy buying a new DCB cat that essentially described a nightmare experience with his last brand new statement.

Considering you took some time to choose your current boat and have great knowledge can you elaborate on what appeals to you?
I love it too but am interested in your reasoning
Cheers
Old 01-19-2016, 02:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
You know what they say about opinions..

I personally love the Seadek a lot. Great thing about Statement, Nor-Tech, and all of them is they are custom to order so everyone can get their personal likings.
most popular current flooring
Old 01-19-2016, 02:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by flight club
Randy did post 2 different boats in the pics. Both mine. Lol. It runs 83. Boat show special 350k
Lat year I said that Bill Pyburn is living the ultimate boater life but I think I now need to change my opinion, !
Can you feel the jealousy through the screen?

lol
Old 01-19-2016, 03:39 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by stimleck
Pretty sad when 400k is a good deal lol
There was a thread on here by a guy buying a new DCB cat that essentially described a nightmare experience with his last brand new statement.

Considering you took some time to choose your current boat and have great knowledge can you elaborate on what appeals to you?
I love it too but am interested in your reasoning
Cheers
I know NortechAngler(Chris) well and he did not have a great experience. Part of the appeal here is this is already finished and local.

The Black/White combo is striking and classy. The rear-facing loungers are a great touch. The boat is a bit narrower than others so easily towable. The $400k(now $350k!) price for a 2016 is significantly less than any other mainstream CC in the bigger sizes. Still out of my budget, but certainly closer. The 400s are sure to push this thing along. Lots of reasons.

If money was no option a Huntress or MTI-V would certainly be appealing but then you're back to size/hauler issues.
Old 01-19-2016, 05:28 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Don't worry, you will never "OWN" a boat with that flooring...so then you don't have worry about hating it!

Todd
Wow the lack of having a Cig makes you irritable!

and your statement is non sequitur......if I hate the flooring, I wouldn't ever own the boat!
Old 01-19-2016, 06:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Wow the lack of having a Cig makes you irritable!

and your statement is non sequitur......if I hate the flooring, I wouldn't ever own the boat!
I meant by my statement that you will never own something cool like this Statement or a NT or a Cigarette or a OL or a MTI or a Skater...so don't worry about hating the floor because you will never be in that league to appreciate/purchase those boats with that flooring...sorry but the truth hurts sometimes. You always have something to say about me and Cigarette's...I think it makes you irritable knowing that you will never own one and I have own so many!!

BTW...what boat do you own again???
Old 01-19-2016, 06:31 PM
Registered

LMAO, Hope all is well!

I meant by my statement that you will never own something cool like this Statement or a NT or a Cigarette or a OL or a MTI or a Skater...so don't worry about hating the floor because you will never be in that league to appreciate/purchase those boats with that flooring...sorry but the truth hurts sometimes. You always have something to say about me and Cigarette's...I think it makes you irritable knowing that you will never own one and I have own so many!!

BTW...what boat do you own again???
Old 01-19-2016, 06:37 PM
Registered

WOW
Well said Todd.

I think your flooring is nice and comfortable on your feet. I don't care what boat its in, its nice on your feet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.