P'D-OFF

Rulebook will be no less than the thickness
of the hardcover version
of WAR AND PEACE,
and all boats to be personally inspected by
SAINT FAST FOUNTAIN
(who gets all info second hand from
the higher power hisownself,
and has never told a lie...other than the time he claimed the accused was starved for attention)

If y'all LIKE to be
INSPECTED, REJECTED, DISRESPECTED, DISINFECTED,
WEIGHED, and teared down by comittee...
there's an organization out there does that already.

It's called the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE.

(humor keys off)

Really, I wouldn't expect SBI to do anything else
BUT disband the class and let 'em go somewhere they could argue, fight and protest insteada RACE.

All the other cheaters seem to get along just fine...
Old 09-21-2002, 01:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FF,everyone thought they were cheating because the idiot who suppose to have altered the boxes in question told everyone so he could try and sell more of them.Ithink it kinda backfired in his face now.

FF since you know so much of the whole situation then can you tell me,why did you say doug refused an inspection when he didn't ,tell the whole truth not just parts of it, he didn't want a member of the zipp crew on his boat when the inspector was on his boat, there is nothing in the rule book that says the team protesting has to be allowed on the boat while being inspected.
You also say fastboats.com DQ was garbage then tell me why did they sneak to the boat ramp put the boat in test away from the testing area then sneak back and then realize they could'nt get their boat out because of low tide,then come to the cranes to pull their boat out and are caught red handed,mr goldman knows the rules and he gets a SBI drivers packet sent to him before every race and it clearly statesyou must have all paperwork signed and you must call into race control and tell them how many on board which was clearly not done, and also admitted by mr goldman in violation of the rules.It also states all boats MUST be at the race site between the hours of 8 and 6 and zipp kept his boat at the hotel till sunday morning and then no one from zipp could be found so their boat could be marked and sealed . Sounds kinda like they were hiding something mmmmm.............. So before you make accusations you should dig deeper and find all the info not just some.
Old 09-21-2002, 02:11 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I totally agree with Ruben, if you want to race with rules, there is a place for that. If you want to run where the rules are overlooked, there is a place to do that too.
Old 09-21-2002, 03:46 PM
FAST FOUNTAIN

Originally posted by chaser
FF,everyone thought they were cheating because the idiot who suppose to have altered the boxes in question told everyone so he could try and sell more of them.Ithink it kinda backfired in his face now.

FF since you know so much of the whole situation then can you tell me,why did you say doug refused an inspection when he didn't ,tell the whole truth not just parts of it, he didn't want a member of the zipp crew on his boat when the inspector was on his boat, there is nothing in the rule book that says the team protesting has to be allowed on the boat while being inspected.
You also say fastboats.com DQ was garbage then tell me why did they sneak to the boat ramp put the boat in test away from the testing area then sneak back and then realize they could'nt get their boat out because of low tide,then come to the cranes to pull their boat out and are caught red handed,mr goldman knows the rules and he gets a SBI drivers packet sent to him before every race and it clearly statesyou must have all paperwork signed and you must call into race control and tell them how many on board which was clearly not done, and also admitted by mr goldman in violation of the rules.It also states all boats MUST be at the race site between the hours of 8 and 6 and zipp kept his boat at the hotel till sunday morning and then no one from zipp could be found so their boat could be marked and sealed . Sounds kinda like they were hiding something mmmmm.............. So before you make accusations you should dig deeper and find all the info not just some.
YOUR RIGHT, THEY BROKE THESE RULES. FOLLOW THE RULE BOOK AND "FINE" FASTBOATS.COM $100 LIKE IT SAYS. HE WAS DQ'ED! DID ANYONE EVER GET THE DEATH PENALTY FOR SHOP LIFTING??? DOUG DID REFUSE TO HAVE HIS ECU'S CHECKED. INFACT HIS WORDS WERE "GET OFF MY FU""IN BOAT! ONLY AFTER 6 HOURS IF ARGUING DID DOUG ALLOW HIS ECU'S TO BE REMOVED AFTER HE REFUSED FOR 6 HOURS!!

Old 09-21-2002, 04:45 PM
Registered

chaser, ok lets get this straight

1. we did not sneek to the ramp.I was told by the officals we could use the ramp because the crane was not up and running

2.when we tried to contact race control there was no response,both from the boat and from my hand held vhf

3.when we arived at the crane the officals said that race control was not on line yet and thats why i got no response.

4.we tested the boat away from the course because we got no response from race control so we stayed south of the course

5.helmets and jackets were worn by both john and joe (not larry as the ruleing stated,larry asked joe T. to drive for john/Emotion)
because he needed to run fastboats.the helmet and jacket were borrowed from geno

6. zipps boat was in the dry pits from sat around noon till the race on sun ,also there crew was there because they were working on a sensor problem on our boat
lets all keep the FACTS straight please thanks

Last edited by GOFSTCAT; 09-23-2002 at 11:51 AM.
Old 09-21-2002, 06:08 PM
snglestack

LARRY PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN GLASS HOUSE SHOULD NOT THROW STONES ALSO YOU AND YOUR CAST ARE VERY BAD ACTORS

Old 09-21-2002, 06:19 PM
Registered

singstk sorry i am not larry ....and who was caught blaintly cheating ......and who was the first to be checked and found legal
i dont care if you dont like larry or not, a cheater is a cheater and thats that!!!!!! why have rules in factory class racing if your not going to follow them???
Old 09-21-2002, 06:44 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by GOFSTCAT
a cheater is a cheater and thats that!!!!!! why have rules in factory class racing if your not going to follow them???
So Reggie can win!!

Remember SBI: it's not WHAT you know but WHO you know

SBI- Some Body's Illegal

And THIS is news to people

Pete
Old 09-21-2002, 08:34 PM
FAST FOUNTAIN

Gofstcat, It amazes me that some people will still defemd Bank Beaters after what he did. I guess It's our fault he cheated!

Old 09-21-2002, 09:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

First race control WAS up and working at the time you went and tested,larry stated he tested the boat without helmets and jackets,also the crane was working because you showed up right before it was shut down so as you put it........................
let's all keep the FACTS straight please thanks

Quick Reply: I'M BACK! jUST RECOVERING FROM THE LAST BEATING I REC. HERE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.