Notices

Lake Havasu must do's?

Old 03-10-2016, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lake Havasu must do's?

Going to Lake Havasu april 6-11 staying at the Nautical. Looking for information on things we must do or don't do. We have never been out west to boat and picking up my new DCB before shipping back the following week. Any suggestions would be great. We are driving from las vegas to Havasu.
Thanks
Old 03-10-2016, 01:15 PM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Nautical is a great place to stay, because the bar is fun and your boat is in the cove. Make sure and get a beach spot reserved right now btw.

My fav thing is to run up the river. Pirates, and if your brave run to the AVI. The river gets badass just after Pirates. Lots of homes right on the water.
Old 03-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Old 03-10-2016, 02:56 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

You're a tool for not going to Desert Storm.
Old 03-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
You're a tool for not going to Desert Storm.
Wait, I thought the boat was gonna be at DS? So I assume he would be to. What changed? I was hoping to see it in person
Old 03-11-2016, 07:38 AM
Registered

Thanks guys. And to you mr. Cashbar I am a tool. As far as dessert storm. I have waited long enough for my boat. I have a work conference in vas Vegas for 3 days so I am extending my stay to run boat at havasu. Then she will be deliveried to Cumberland for some on water running with tres. I can't wait anymore it's been to damn long already. It looks like we will be on the tail end of spring break.
Old 03-11-2016, 09:32 AM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats on the DCB. You will like Havi. Run up river.
Old 03-26-2016, 12:29 AM
Registered

Thanks for the suggestions but surprised I didn't get anymore input. The board is slowly fallen down on us. I remember when I joined what seemed to be 8 or so years ago I remember 1400+ power boats for sale. Now just a few over 500! ��
Old 03-26-2016, 09:03 AM
SJP
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NA - I plan on running my boat probably Fri - definitely Sat that weekend. We will usually go south - run though the channel - head to lunch @ pirates cove and then head back to the channel towards the end of day. May try and round up a couple of other DCBs. Congrats on the new ride.

Places to eat while you are in town: Dolce, Shogun, Shugru, Chebones, Angelina's, Tavern 95, Octane Garage
After Dinner: Flying X

Enjoy!

Last edited by SJP; 03-26-2016 at 09:07 AM.
Old 03-26-2016, 11:30 AM
Registered

In addition to some good posts listed above, one of my favorite spots is heading South down to Havasu Springs. The Outer Harbor bar is pretty casual and has a little older school river vibe. The restaurant is also another nice option for a breakfast run. I'll be out there the 6th-9th and will keep an eye out for you (blue and yellow Conquest deckboat) Have fun!