Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Loss of a Member: Comanche3Six passed away March 21.  RIP Ed. >

Loss of a Member: Comanche3Six passed away March 21. RIP Ed.

Notices

Loss of a Member: Comanche3Six passed away March 21. RIP Ed.

Old 04-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prayers sent for Family an Friends. R.I.P. Ed
Old 04-01-2016, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

My condolences to family and friends. RIP
Old 04-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Registered

Rip :-(
Old 04-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Registered

GROUP: my name is Glenn Blaze, I am Eds brother. Last night I tried to post a thank you for all the kind comments. Ed really liked this site and made friends over the years. I would also like to thank Bill for making this thread. Bill, Ed and I all grew up together and stayed friends over all these years.
It was heart problems, suddenly that took my brother, one week ago he was healthy and vibrant. I could not get him to a doctor, he was as I am stubborn Polish / Irish.
A comment for your thoughts, if you sense something wrong, see your doctor, I don't wish any family to go through what I am dealing with. Ed was a great guy and a generous person, his passing so suddenly hit me very very hard. Reading all of your comments has made me feel good about all of you and his passion for these boats.
In the future his boats will be sold, I might have to post and ask some advice. I am not a boater. There are things I might need to know. If any of you know things about Eds boats, please pm me. Or if you wish to talk I will make my phone number available to you.
I am going to cut this short for now, I hope you understand, it's very hard on me to keep writing.
Once again, thank you all for the very nice comments on my brother. I will be back and forth checking in on you all. It's a great site that he loved, I can see why.

With warmest regards,

Glenn Blaze
Old 04-01-2016, 06:33 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Jerseyhawg
GROUP: my name is Glenn Blaze, I am Eds brother. Last night I tried to post a thank you for all the kind comments. Ed really liked this site and made friends over the years. I would also like to thank Bill for making this thread. Bill, Ed and I all grew up together and stayed friends over all these years.
It was heart problems, suddenly that took my brother, one week ago he was healthy and vibrant. I could not get him to a doctor, he was as I am stubborn Polish / Irish.
A comment for your thoughts, if you sense something wrong, see your doctor, I don't wish any family to go through what I am dealing with. Ed was a great guy and a generous person, his passing so suddenly hit me very very hard. Reading all of your comments has made me feel good about all of you and his passion for these boats.
In the future his boats will be sold, I might have to post and ask some advice. I am not a boater. There are things I might need to know. If any of you know things about Eds boats, please pm me. Or if you wish to talk I will make my phone number available to you.
I am going to cut this short for now, I hope you understand, it's very hard on me to keep writing.
Once again, thank you all for the very nice comments on my brother. I will be back and forth checking in on you all. It's a great site that he loved, I can see why.

With warmest regards,

Glenn Blaze
Thank you for posting, Glenn. So very sorry to hear this.
I never met your brother, but we've shared many conversations here over the years.

He will be missed.
Condolences to you and your family.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 04-01-2016, 10:04 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Thanks for posting. You seem very strong with your words from the post. Saying this in a good way to you especially for what just happened. Strong is always good especially in bad times and time helps heal. I am sure many up here would, could and will help you when that time comes for the needed info and selling help.

I do not know what it is but, I know so many guys that have heart problems as of late, some have made it and some have passed on. Maybe this and the JR Noble passing can open up some eyes and make guys get on the road for testing this related health issue. I think Heart Disease is the number one cause of death in the USA currently. Even guys in their 30's and 40 s are having problems with heart related problems. Just saying

Last edited by BUP; 04-02-2016 at 11:39 AM.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,125 Likes on 475 Posts

Didn't know Ed but from all the comments on here, it's obvious he has reached a lot of people and will be sadly missed.

Sincere condolences to Ed's family and everyone who's lives he has touched.

Jon.

P.S. The human body is not an engine, you can't always fix it after a breakdown. Preventative maintenance is the only choice. Go and have a check up next week.
Old 04-02-2016, 11:16 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by Jerseyhawg

With warmest regards,

Glenn Blaze
On behalf of the entire forum, our condolences to you, your family, and all of Ed's friends. There are plenty of folks that know about Apache's and the like. Let myself or the forum know, and we'll get you straight on how to get them sold, without getting screwed.
Old 04-02-2016, 04:18 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Godspeed Ed.
I picture you hanging out and talking boats with Don A right now...
Fair winds and following seas to you.
Old 04-03-2016, 05:41 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Rest in Peace

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.