Memeber's Ages - Professions >

Memeber's Ages - Professions

Notices

Memeber's Ages - Professions

Old 01-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by shepnic74
Dam I have a hard time finding a 32dd at Victoria secrets for Christmas. Where the hell do you find a G cup wow
In that line. LMAO.
3 rednecks arguing who has the fattest wife.
The first one sais, my wife is soooo fat, I have to open both doors for her to go in the bedroom.
The seconds chuckles, sais; my wife is sooooo fat, I had to remove the doors and the frames for her to go in the bedroom.
The third one puts his head down and sadly blurbs out; my wife is sooooo fat, I took her bra in the cleaners and they said they don't wash pop tents here.

And I'm 57, earlier info in the thread and the cleaners will take my GF's bra in for dry clean..

Last edited by PARADOX; 01-05-2015 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,051 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Dam I have a hard time finding a 32dd at Victoria secrets for Christmas. Where the hell do you find a G cup wow
Why cover em up, u have a lot invested, enjoy the view ,
Old 01-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Think I already posted here but willing to divulge more info now, 40 specialize in industrial robot programming/tech support/engineering.

Two homes, two boats, two trucks, all for sale. Tired of taking care of all this $hit. Work too much, drink too much, spend too much.

For fuks sake I want a do over in my 20s. Everything was so simple then and the women in their 20s are still fukkin hot
Old 01-05-2015, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My name is Matt, I am new to this thread...started boating at 18 with a 16' TAHITI and cannot shake this boat disease ever since. I am 41 years old, own a medium-sized insurance administration company (auto dealer related), and own three boats, a couple jet skis, and a place on the 25mm at LOTO... I have not noticed this thread in the past, pretty cool to see who we are talking with...

Oh yeah, I share the drink too much spend too much problem as well...

Can't wait for the sun to come out...
Old 01-05-2015, 11:13 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

I retired the 1st day I turned 62, I worked every Saturday until the end, lots of overtime too.
I bought my first new boat in Feb. 1994 been boating ever since with my beautiful tall, long legged wife.
My beautiful daughter is 36, one son is 31, ,,my oldest son, was 36 when he died in a horrible accident. on June 8 ,2011.
We have everything paid off, & own some commercial property rented out,
We have our 35 Fountain Lightning, and our all original 69 Z28 put away for winter., can't wait for summer again.
Work hard my friends and save your money.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:19 AM
Registered

Married: yes, dated her freshmen year.
Kids: not yet.
pets: a cat and a boat loving weiner dog.
cars: 3 mustangs (91, 94, 03) all v8. 05 saturn ion work beater.
trucks: 91 c3500 boat hauler. 99 tahoe winter beater for the wife.
shop: FIL's 40x60 with an over head crane and 2 post.
hobbys: making the mustangs and boat faster, i dabble in painting vehicles and building pulling tractors / trucks.
education: associate in the automotive business
career: turning wrenches for cummins.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:39 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

I'll play...
Sales for the worlds largest and #1 SaaS company
3yr old baby girl (she is my heartbeat)
GF of 2yrs (she has a 3yr old boy)
2015 F250
2008 32' SSR
2008 GS350
1999 Cobra (wow the toys I could have bought for the money I have into it)
Just bought my dream home

Been boating my entire life and on my third.
2002 crown lpx 225
2006 288 MCOB

I'd like to add, i like long walks on the beach at sunset and my favorite hobby is ready the bickering that keeps me busy for hours, courtesy of OSO. Also, I am a paying member, not advertising, will never purchase from cobra, I am not a beak freak, I will not buy a formula, and I will use the search button before posting as it's likely been asked 288x already
Old 01-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 33outlawsst
Why cover em up, u have a lot invested, enjoy the view ,
Only reason to cover them up is a noticeable difference in other boaters wife's attitudes when they are exposed otherwise I would burn every top she owns cause I don't care who can see they are going home with me lol
Old 01-06-2015, 08:20 AM
Registered

Only reason to cover them up is a noticeable difference in other boaters wife's attitudes when they are exposed otherwise I would burn every top she owns cause I don't care who can see they are going home with me lol
I spent 5k on my wifes "top end" as well. She was a little shy about having them hanging out at first, so I used the analogy of buying a gorgeous sports car and leaving it in the garage under a cover. You don't hide a lambo, you buy a bright color and drive it like you stole it. Now whip those things out! We hit a lot of biker rallies so they get aired out a lot and there is no hate.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea, Victoria Secret does not make that size.... she's a 32G lol, sucks when you want to buy her matching tops and bottoms, and when she buys swim suits online she usually has to order two, a small and a XL and use half of each! Oh well, problems shes created.. for the 3rd time !

Quick Reply: Memeber's Ages - Professions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.