Notices

Freeze Frame Video Club

Old 09-28-2002, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I'm glued to my seat without the bikini vids....thanks Jeff you do a great job !!
Old 09-28-2002, 09:44 AM
Registered

Default Freeze Frame

So far I have been extremely impressed with his vid club! I basically spend the money any way. If I can save 10% and get a couple of free vids outta the deal I am a happy boater!! I give 2 thumbs up. Anybody thinking about it should check it out at Freeze Frame's web site
Old 09-28-2002, 04:03 PM
jb
Registered

I was gonna join Monday, dont exactly get the deal.
What does it cost every month or per DVD after its all said and done.
I like to think of myself as relatively smart once or twice a week, this has not been my day the last few days.
I was going to call and find out myself but if one of you smart educated offshore nuts want to splain it to me that would be great!
Old 09-28-2002, 05:07 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

do you get to lick your monthly video??
How long is the video?
Why is it some videos are over 100-200 bucks but yet you get one for 35 monthly?
can you discontinue anytime?

almost sounds to good to be true with out some hangups
Old 09-28-2002, 11:33 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

MN: There is no hidden aggenda on this one that I can see. Give Jeff a call and ask him to explain it to you. What he is trying to do as he told me was to get more volume so that he can get the price down. I think that he is going to give this a try and see how it goes. He has been sending out the current races that if you buy them as singles they are over 100 bucks. Go figure. It is a great deal!!!

Jon
Old 09-29-2002, 08:11 AM
jb
Registered

still sounds great...but I would like to pick em.
Old 09-29-2002, 10:33 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Think of it like those Music/DVD clubs. They just keep sending you stuff. Eventually you will have them all anyhow

Jon
Old 09-30-2002, 07:48 AM
WickedWon

Default Freeze Frame at Key West

Jeff called me last week to let me know that if I put a group of 4 or 5 boats together, on a day when they were flying anyway he would cut us a good deal on individual stills and video. Man nothing makes a boat look better than the water at Key West! I'll be at the Galleon Marina race week. Yellow 41 Saber WickedWon.

Jim Deitz

Old 09-30-2002, 09:38 AM
Registered

I watched my DVD's over the weekend, this is great stuff!
I loved the 91 Apache video, reminded me of the jet ski sound everytime their props cavitated, cool. I cranked up the surround sound and enjoyed the sweet music those big blocks were makin.
The other DVD's were full length, flag to flag races, the video's are as long as the race takes to finish, you see every lap, real time. They also include an introduction and some dry pit coverage.
You really don't get to 'pick' which video's you get each month. Everyone in the club gets the same one. You get 10% off the ones that are not included.
So far I've got one of last years races, and two of this years. Thus far focus has been mainly on supercat's, with some super vee,(all classes don't run simultaneously).
I am not disappointed at all. Much better than the time edited, made for tv coverage.
Old 09-30-2002, 09:56 AM
jb
Registered

I joined this AM.
I am sure I will be pleased.
So nice to deal with, he is concerned for his customers. Did I just say that... A business that is concerned with customer needs?????
Cant wait to get the first one.
JOIN...DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!!! Especially in the Winter when you get that DVD in the mail the first week of the month. What could be better!!

Quick Reply: Freeze Frame Video Club

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.