Notices

Freeze Frame Video Club

Old 10-22-2002, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeff gave me a call last also and gave me the same option as MNfast. The 4 video's that have already gone out to the ones who joined right away so that I would not be behind. He also went the extra step of double check my address. I think the thing that gave me the best impressions was the he called in person and was genunally interested in how I heard about the club and wanted feed back if anything way not correct when I receive the DVD's.

Way to run a business!!!
Old 10-22-2002, 03:56 PM
Registered

I've got a Sanyo DVD player that plays them fine. It was free with my new TV.
Old 10-23-2002, 04:47 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My Panasonic plays them fine also but if you have a problem he will replace the disc if it's bad after that then it's your machine that's the problem.....Also I have been doing business with Jeff for long time last night I recieved a care package consisting of 1988 Key West Worlds race 5, 91 Excalibur season review, and another tape that slips my mind best part it was FREE of CHARGE for being a loyal customer....Now that's customer service!!!!!!

Last edited by sean stinson; 10-23-2002 at 04:50 PM.
Old 10-25-2002, 01:59 PM
GOT MERC?

Cool

Hey!
Jeff is great to deal with! Just booked a seat in the copter for the Super Cat Race on Sunday in Key West. Should be an AWESOME experiance!
Old 10-29-2002, 08:02 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

This months video is the Key west races from last year. It is SuperV and F2 stuff. . Remember the hurricane

Jon
Old 10-30-2002, 03:47 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I just spoke to Jeff and the Key West 2001 Race #2 just went out today. Damn I hope it comes soon, at least before it snows.
Old 10-30-2002, 08:28 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Yup can not waite to see the boats running in the big water

Jon
Old 11-02-2002, 01:09 PM
RLW
~~~~
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I recently joined "The Club" and couldn't be happier with the footage. Jeff called me to make sure I was satisfied with the videos. I told him that the Factory racing and the older footage would be great to have more of. Of course, he will oblige with the request. I couldn't be happier with the customer service.
Hey Goodfella, you're a lucky dog to get that copter ride.
Have fun!
Old 11-02-2002, 08:06 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I just watched the Cape Cod race. It was great to watch the big boats fly in the big water.

Where did the accident happen that spun the F1 boat completely around?
Old 11-04-2002, 10:58 PM
Registered

I got home earlier tonight just in time to see the UPS driver pulling away from my house. Sitting on the front porch was another package from Freeze Frame. This is the fifth club DVD featuring Factory 2, Super V & Super V light. I planed to watch a few minutes and save it for the weekend. Two hours later I realized I had watched the whole DVD. There are 12 or 13 F2 boats in the race. It looks like the start of a Poker run! Lots of great footage.

There was a post a while back about when racing was real. A lot of racers took offense to the post with good reason. Wait till you see the onboard footage. I would say it's a fair bet those guys were a little sore after the race.

I have spoke to Jeff numerous times. I think Jeff is the biggest lurker out there. He reads OSO all the time! He said he is looking for suggestions what we would like to see with the club DVD's. Jeff wanted to give us the biggest and badest boats, which he did with the first four DVD's. When we started saying it would be nice to see the deep V's he came up with this selection which is excellent. So we need to make suggestions. Those of you that remember that special race need to suggest some of them. Jeff said that after 900+ races they start to blend together.

My suggestion would be some of the Vintage footage. Rough water is always more exciting to watch. I don't know my offshore history so hopefully some one remembers some memorable races.
Another suggestion would be a Cigarette best of comparable to the Apache DVD, which is still my favorite. This club is a great idea and a great value as compared to buying the DVD's separately.
Thanks Jeff for a job well done.
Dan

Quick Reply: Freeze Frame Video Club

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.