Notices

Miami marina?

Old 05-15-2016, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Miami marina?

Can anyone help me with a marina in Miami, that i can leave my 37 outerlimits stiletto without the trailer in November before the key west poker run?
Old 05-15-2016, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

TNT marine in north Miami. Or grove harbour marina in coconut grove.
Old 05-15-2016, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 881 Likes on 478 Posts

Originally Posted by Donziben
TNT marine in north Miami. Or grove harbour marina in coconut grove.
Larry Goldman's new place might be open by then at Haulover boat ramp
Old 05-15-2016, 11:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 364 Likes on 243 Posts

how much do they chafge roughly per week or per month to keep a boat in storage? i was wondering for the christmas to mid febuary period ...
Old 05-15-2016, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 881 Likes on 478 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff32
how much do they chafge roughly per week or per month to keep a boat in storage? i was wondering for the christmas to mid febuary period ...
That is high season......wouldn't be surprised if it was $20-25 a ft per month plus 7% tax
Old 05-15-2016, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Expect to drop $25 or more per foot. TNT is good, Grove Harbour is nice as well, Haulover has their new facility but I'm not sure how it is. Grove Harbour would be my recommendation, they're top end, nice lifts, good service, but you'll pay for it. 35' limit to store on indoor rack, you should have no prob.
Old 05-15-2016, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dry Storage is very expensive in Miami! I have had my boat at TNT for about a year, great service from the staff.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Grove Harbor is a beautiful place but I got raped when I launched there for the Islamorada Poker Run.

I know this is not the same scenario but it will give you an idea of the extremes.

In and out service, one night dockage in a shared slip, and 4 days trailer storage cost me just under $1500. To top it off they broke my trailer tail light which they said they would fix before I returned on Sunday, but they did not. Then they tried to say it came in that way when I got it back on Sunday. Finally the manager agreed it was their fault and fixed it. 3 hours of lost time waiting for all this to happen all the while I had to trailer back to Sarasota and make my flight back to NJ.

I used Haulover Ramp two years ago and it cost me under $100 to launch from the ramp and store my truck and trailer.
Old 05-16-2016, 02:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 616 Likes on 180 Posts

We use to use tnt from nov to feb every year
it was under a grand every month just don't remember exact amount
great service
Old 05-17-2016, 12:19 PM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Grove Harbor is a beautiful place but I got raped when I launched there for the Islamorada Poker Run.

I know this is not the same scenario but it will give you an idea of the extremes.

In and out service, one night dockage in a shared slip, and 4 days trailer storage cost me just under $1500. To top it off they broke my trailer tail light which they said they would fix before I returned on Sunday, but they did not. Then they tried to say it came in that way when I got it back on Sunday. Finally the manager agreed it was their fault and fixed it. 3 hours of lost time waiting for all this to happen all the while I had to trailer back to Sarasota and make my flight back to NJ.

I used Haulover Ramp two years ago and it cost me under $100 to launch from the ramp and store my truck and trailer.
Tom, I used Grove Harbor this week for the Cuba run. 480 to lift it off the trailer and and keep my truck/trailer for one day until my driver got here.

Seemed high but they took care of us.

Last edited by CLA; 05-17-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.