sonic boats- lawsuit/BOAT US consumer consumer protection complaint >

sonic boats- lawsuit/BOAT US consumer consumer protection complaint

Notices

sonic boats- lawsuit/BOAT US consumer consumer protection complaint

Old 02-22-2017, 07:53 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,074 Likes on 283 Posts

It's a shame the Spectre name is getting tarnished in all this as well, the original Spectre was a great boat for a long time. I don't think Id buy one not built by Jay Pilini.
Old 02-22-2017, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TeamSaris
It's a shame the Spectre name is getting tarnished in all this as well, the original Spectre was a great boat for a long time. I don't think Id buy one not built by Jay Pilini.
Agree 100%
Old 05-12-2017, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After a tentative agreement..... someone playing a little hide and seek and MIA..... Have no idea how some people/companies can live with themselves??????

[QUOTE=JGM36CC;4507906]You are so correct….. The Sonic Powerboats complaint on the Boat US site is weak and missing a ton of facts regarding my Sonic Powerboat lawsuit.
Facts like:
1. I had boat in my possession approximately 100 days total in the first 2 ½ years after a real late delivery date. Rest of the time boat was either at the Sonic factory or at Arrow Marine Services to complete original boat build, punchlist items or warranty issues. Loved paying for something I got very little use out of.
2. I am not looking to make $ on Sonic Powerboat lawsuit but only to get reimbursed for:
Old 05-16-2017, 11:13 AM
Registered

how its possibke they are still able to sell boats is beyond me
Old 05-16-2017, 07:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=JGM36CC;4553559]After a tentative agreement..... someone playing a little hide and seek and MIA..... Have no idea how some people/companies can live with themselves??????

Originally Posted by JGM36CC
You are so correct….. The Sonic Powerboats complaint on the Boat US site is weak and missing a ton of facts regarding my Sonic Powerboat lawsuit.
Facts like:
1. I had boat in my possession approximately 100 days total in the first 2 ½ years after a real late delivery date. Rest of the time boat was either at the Sonic factory or at Arrow Marine Services to complete original boat build, punchlist items or warranty issues. Loved paying for something I got very little use out of.
2. I am not looking to make $ on Sonic Powerboat lawsuit but only to get reimbursed for:
Keep pushing Jim!
Old 05-25-2017, 08:50 AM
Registered

Ok.... Broke 10,000 reads on the thread..... I plan to keep thread alive as long as people are reading and till I get my $$$$ (which by the way is a very small % of what this ordeal cost me) DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY REALLY ARE SELLING BOATS?
Originally Posted by IN10SE
how its possibke they are still able to sell boats is beyond me
Old 05-25-2017, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Not sure, one member posted a while back he ordered a cc. Recently he bought another brand and no mention of the sonic.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:23 PM
Registered

They're advertising their new 32' Cat on Passion for Powerboats.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hvymtl939
They're advertising their new 32' Cat on Passion for Powerboats.
Interesting they have $$$$ for advertising but no $$$$ to pay back all past customer that they screwed. Even new owner of company has to make right all the warranty issues of the past boats that were built...... Sonic says 10 year structural/hull warranty..... DON"T THINK SO. Once they get your $$$$ you are on your own.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by JGM36CC
Interesting they have $$$$ for advertising but no $$$$ to pay back all past customer that they screwed. Even new owner of company has to make right all the warranty issues of the past boats that were built...... Sonic says 10 year structural/hull warranty..... DON"T THINK SO. Once they get your $$$$ you are on your own.
Not sure the new owner is responsible for the last owners debts and bad business practices. Possibly he just bought the assets of the company only. I have some dealings with this same scenario. I purchased a failing business and bought there assets. I do get calls from there customers about warranty issues that for some reason they feel I am going to give them free parts and labor. I have to explain I only bought there assets and not there company. It breaks my heart that they have no warranty. In the end they didn't buy from me so I am not responsible for there loss. Now if the new owner purchased the running business as a whole company assuming all financials then that's a different story. I feel your pain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.